Befriend 'Em All in the Kamen Rider Master AU!

Satoshi is Kamen Rider Master in this AU whose dream is to befriend all the Pokémon trapped around the world following the failure of Giovanni's plan. He was entrusted with the Driver by the former Pokémon Master, Dande, and transforms with Pikachu and Butterfree's cards for his Butterchu Form. 

He has many friends who assist him in his fight, but he's opposed by Musashi, Koujirou and Silver, who serve Giovanni, while having a rival in Hop, Dande's younger brother, and Nemona, the top trainer for Pokémon. Of course, things don't go well, but Hop becomes Kamen Rider Professor and Nemona becomes Kamen Rider Champion after undergoing character growth. Silver eventually realizes they're being used and leaves Musashi and Koujirou to help the group, becoming Kamen Rider Boss in the process.

There are gonna be a total of 501 pairs possible, so good luck trying to match em, yes, even the evolutions are their own cards. Good LUCK!

Hop's cards are Wooloo (then Baiwooloo) and Zamazenta for his Baiwoozenta form, and Nemona uses Pawmot at first before she gains Kentauros for her Pawtauros form. Silver ends up using Nyula, Houou and Ordile interchangeably for his forms, most notably Houdile form.