The Timeline is Turned Upside Down in the Youkai Watch Hacker AU!

AU Bio: 

Instead of Keita, Katsura Rei gets the Youkai Watch at the same time he gets his Appli Drive, and Hajime is a child of Enma who is kidnapped for his power. In the Shadowside era, Rei's son, Katsura Touma, and his friends, Himeno Ayame (taking Touma's original place) and Amano Keisuke end up saving the world from the Onimaro, and are soon joined by Amano Natsume and Arihoshi Akinori. [SR World for Shadowside] This is one of the worlds aware of the existence of the multiverse. 

Pairings: 

Katsura Rei x Tsukinami Mafuyu, Touma x Ayame, Natsume x Akinori

Characters: 

1. Katsura Rei

He was 14 when he received the Youkai Watch in order to help preserve the bond between Youkai and humans from Ikakamone, who corrupted Leviathan. While working as an Appli Driver AND Youkai Acknowledger alongside Hackmon and Black Dianyan, he begins to uncover things about his family, such as his parents' death, his brother being a child of Enma, and many more. While seeming cold and aloof at first, he genuinely loves the people he cares for, and it is shown with his determination to save Hajime and stop Leviathan, showing that he has a sort of degree of justice, although it is not so clearly seen. 

30 years afterwards, Rei has become more accepting and softer, being a bit of a mama bear to his son, Touma, and protective over Mafuyu. Although he is not there for the first few battles, he slowly returns to the Youkai scene, and helps them when he's not busy working on researching the connection between Youkai and AIs, acting as an ambassador between Appmon and Youkai.

2. Katsura Hajime

He was kidnapped by Leviathan under orders from Ikakamone due to his Enma lineage, although he also ended up being useful to him by creating Bootmon to help Leviathan in his goal. Thankfully, Rei manages to rescue him, and the two face Leviathan and Ikakamone together. He is excitable, caring, and kind, with unwavering loyalty to his loved ones, such as when he let Bootmon run while fully knowing the consequences of this action. 

Later on, he's become more serious, although his cheerful disposition doesn't fade away, and he continues to care a lot for his brother and his nephew, Touma. He is an AI researcher who is aided by Leviathan and Yuujin, but he still makes time for his friends and family. Hajime is also dating Kanbara Shinya, and is proud of that although there are some conservatives who don't agree with him. He hosts multiple Pride Parties every June to prove them wrong, and eventually Keisuke joins him with their own SO, Winnie.

3. Katsura Touma

Touma grew up a bit lonely, but the lessons his parents had instilled into him, to be kind and caring to everyone he met, gave him a friend in Natsume, Ayame and Saki, although Ayame soon began to pull herself away from them, much to his chagrin. He doesn't push, though, and is very accepting when Ayame switches sides, even falling in love with her as they continually get involved in Youkai shenanigans. He's loyal, trustworthy and a great leader to the group; the glue that keeps them together. 

4. Himeno Ayame

Ayame was treated like royalty growing up, but this only made her feel lonely and bitter at the world for being so appearance-focused. Because of this, she became easy prey for the Onimaro when they arrived, and worked for them until Touma and Keisuke snapped her out of it, which allowed the Kigan gear to shift into a new type of watch. With it, she can transform into 4 different Genma Youkai, Jorogumo, Chokkii, Narigama, and Saya, and use 5 Youseiken to turn into Kenbumajin. She's sarcastic, quick on her feet, but observant and righteous.

5. Amano Keisuke (genderfluid [male, female, nonbinary])

They grew up being aware of Youkai due to their family being shamans, but struggled with self-esteem issues of being called a guy when they never felt that way. It was only after meeting Touma's family that Keisuke began feeling nonbinary, and eventually identified as a genderfluid, which is accepted by their friends and family, thankfully. However, this did put them in trouble with their classmates, who mock them constantly, but after meeting Winnie they slowly learn to ignore the words of their classmates. They're a bit shy, caring, and help others when they can.