SS Bakugan x KR Zi-O AU Holds Many Secrets!

AU Bio: A Swapped Stories AU. In this world, the Bakugan cast still have their Bakugan and the KRs still get their Ziku Drivers. The Bakugan are originally considered just toys, but some real ones can slip right in between toy ones, as was the case with Drago and Dan.

Magnus Black (replaces Geiz)

Magnus realises Dan's potential could possibly turn evil in the future after Nillious warns him, having come from the future, and decides to get rid of Drago as a result. However, Dan manages to find the Bakuball, and rolls him out for the first time in a battle against him. He would come to befriend the other through various situations as they fight against Reed Industries to the point Magnus called him his eternal rival, even if he was still wary of the Genesis Tyrant (Genesis Boukun). During the final battle against Wrath, though, Magnus sacrifices himself for Dan, showing just how much he had come to see him as family, and shows confidence that the other won't go evil. This was proven to be true when Genesis instead chose to release all the power he had, thus undoing the pain he had caused everyone and securing a better future for Vestroia and Earth as he continued to live his life as a normal person in a new timeline where they all live together, even if Gregorius Reed never changed his tune. In this new timeline, Magnus and Dan have a friendship that grows stronger once he fights off Reed once more, deciding on his path as a brawler and nurturing his love for it. Magnus is pretty serious and rarely cracks a smile unless it's around his younger sister Emily, but slowly trusts Dan enough to open up about himself, such as his love for cooking and brawling. 

Dan Kouzo (replaces Sougo and Hiryu)

Happy-go-lucky, upbeat, and also energetic with a touch of arrogance, Dan is always trying his best to make people smile, although his desire to be in the spotlight due to his disorder (histrionic personality disorder) led him to be lonely growing up. In the original timeline, he would eventually become the Genesis Tyrant by harnessing his natural energy to destroy all brawlers and opposition to become unstoppable. However, following Magnus and Emily entering his life, Dan shows a sense of justice and chivalry as he and Drago work together to stop Reed Industries from doing whatever they want with the timeline, meeting different brawlers and learning from them. This leads to Magnus and Emily questioning whether he is genuinely the Genesis Tyrant. However, a quick overview soon shows that Dan's loneliness consumed him when he gained the Genesis power and corrupted him to become the Genesis Tyrant. This truth was found when Magnus and Emily had to go into Dan's memories to find out the truth about his past, also learning Wrath had saved his life in the past and created a conduit within him. Following all of the lessons he had gained, Dan would eventually rewrite the timeline, an idea he got after hearing from Wynton about how the timeline may need to be reset due to how messed up it is. In this new timeline, Dan still gets Drago but lives a good life with Magnus and Emily as his closest friends, leaving his future unclear.

Emily Black (replaces Tsukuyomi)

Gentle but excitable, Emily is Magnus' sister who tries to stop her brother from killing Dan, which confused her because if he's going to become the Tyrant, why is she stopping him? Later on, she realises that it's because she senses the kindness and pain in Dan's heart, allowing her, and eventually Magnus, to guide him through the world of Bakugan brawling. The two would come to accept Dan and eventually consider him a friend, although Emily would gain her own partners shortly before they defeat Reed. In the new timeline, she gets to become partners with them as she steps forward to become herself outside of her brother's shadow. Emily also enjoys spending time with Dan and Magnus despite having struggles with self-esteem.

China Riot (replaces Heure)

She works under Reed despite being 6 years old, still being an impressive Brawler and earning Magnus' respect for her skills. However, she comes off as rude and arrogant, covering up an immense sense of insecurity due to her family ignoring her and having no one to spend time with. This changes when she meets Emily through Reed, and the two end up becoming friends, even if Tripp would cause her death in the original timeline. In the new timeline, Emily and Riot are close and Riot is implied to see her as an older sister; the family she finally got to have which she's really grateful for.