Haavoc Reigns in the Bad End Bad Dan AU

Mature themes are brought up in this AU, proceed with caution.

AU Bio: 

A TLMtCE AU where Haavik's control is stronger than Dan's willpower because of the threat of his friends' safety, and Drago is corrupted instead of that scene in Dan's mind. 6 years later, the world has been taken over by Haavik as his goal now shifts to making Planet Earth the best circus in the world. The ABs have formed a resistance against Haavik, but with their friend at the helm as Haavik's supreme commander, can they stop him? It is also an AU mixed in with Digimon Ghost Game characters in the Bakugan setting. This AU can be used by anyone really. Feel free to use it for a story.

Pairings: 

Dan Kouzo x Lia Venegas x Wynton Styles, past Dan Kouzo x Hiro Amanokawa, Ruri Tsukiyono x Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai

World Description: 

The world has been divided into 5-6 kingdoms, with Haavik reigning as the complete ruler, and Dan as the supreme commander of his army. Oceania and Australia are under Storm, America is under Everett Ray, Africa is under Sophie, Ebony controls Europe, and McQ is the leader of Asia. The main kingdom is in Asia, although speculation from the Brawlers is that the main base is actually in Antarctica, while the main military base is in Las Volmos, America. 

Prologue: 

"Dan!"

"Dan!"

"DAN!"

"Wake up Kouzo!"

He could hear their voices, see his actions, notice the little things here and there.

But... He knew that he couldn't do this. He couldn't... If he did....

"Let's see, I'm going to take out Dragonoid, and then all the people you care for!~ Do you want that?"

Haavik... had too much power.... He couldn't... endanger them.

He could hear Haavik's words echo in his head over and over again. Grotesque details of how he was going to slowly rip them apart, and make them suffer until their last breath, played like a broken record in his mind. No no no...

"I'm... sorry guys...." He whispered.

No more fight had been in him since Haavik threatened his loved ones before attacking Dusk Industries.

And so, he would shoulder the burden of his mistakes as he watched Magnus nearly win, only for the others to rush to his "rescue" and defeat Magnus with a combined blast. He would watch as Dusk Industries fall, and he would just give in. He would just watch as the world burned and the world collapsed, creating a new world, the perfect circus for Haavik.

If becoming Haavik's supreme commander would protect them, so be it. He would play his part, be Haavik's puppet... if it kept them safe.

6 years later, he wondered if his choices were right, if he had made the right decision, as he silently sat beside Haavik, listening to the reports from the others about the Final Stand Resistance.

Guys... please stay safe... he thought to himself. At least you're safe from his clutches...

Chapter One: Final Stand Resistance

"I still can't believe it... Why... would Dan do all this?" Shun mumbled as the team sat in their shared room. Even after 6 years... None of them could believe he would be willing in all this.

Lia closed her eyes gently, "I... don't know either, Shun. It's one of the biggest mysteries since all of this sh*t went down."

"Gotta agree there," Wynton nodded.