Opposites, a Danganronpa and Tobot crossover fanfiction

When Cha Duri woke up, he couldn't see anything.

That set off panic of course. What was going on?! Where was he? The last thing he remembered was heading home from the station after telling DongTak, his cousin, that he wanted early rest. When he tried to move around, he realised that, to his surprise, something was holding his hands together, and burning his wrist a bit.

Rope.

He quickly identified the material from that.

And from there, he began to calm down, analyzing the situation as he could feel it. His legs were in the same condition. His sport shoes had been tied together using their shoelaces, making him mentally curse. He was good at sliding out of his shoes to shake the ropes off, but the laces were real tight, constricting movement. Other than that, his mouth was covered with a dainty handkerchief, made of silk and soft to his lips (rich kidnapper), and his body was also held back with hard rope. The one that could give you burns in a few minutes.

Next question.

Where was he?

Caramel eyes opened up to the white rag around them, trying to make out anything beyond. However, Duri's eyesight was not the best, which was entirely his own fault, so he grasped straws in the end. He hissed to himself. Why oh why did he have to poison his own health when he was a kid? That's why Soochang always stated that Duri would  eat the bitter medicine eventually.

"Are you sure you got the right person?" A new voice wafted in, making his shackles rise. He immediately struggled to control his breathing, grappling with himself to keep up the act. Footsteps were approaching fast. He had to be faster-

"Don't try to pretend that you're not awake," a slightly high-pitched voice spoke up, making him freeze. How did he....

The next thing he knew, the blindfold had been ripped away, blinding him with the bright light aimed at him. He could only hiss in protest.

"That's good," the person sighed, moving it away to reveal a blonde male with stunning emerald eyes, so breathtaking he nearly choked on oxygen. "I told them to be gentle."

Them?...

Eyes now wide in shock, the pieces connected. He remembered now! He had been on his way home when a van had swooped in front of him. Next thing he knew, something had been injected into him, knocking him out.

Well, at least they hadn't used chloroform. He had to admit that it was way too cliche.

"Anyway, you ARE Cha Duri, right?" The Korean was snapped out of his trance by the question.

He shrugged, moving his body slightly to get a bit more comfortable. It was a good thing that he had opted for a white shirt and green pants today.

"Don't play games with me," the blonde threatened, eyes showing hostility now. "I'll force your mouth open if you don't give it willingly."

Welp, Duri learnt how to play games with his enemies, but this one wasn't one he wanted to cross. No way.

And so, he slowly nodded, shackles rising even more.

"Alright, that's good," he leaned in to his ear, blowing a bit there to make him feel horribly uncomfortable. He squirmed in his seat, trying to hide his emotions.

"I suggest that you keep your nosiness to yourself. The Yakuza are not to be trifled with."

Then, he felt pain on his neck, and the last thing he saw before he fell into the abyss of sleep was the stunning man he had met.