SSV-mas Day 10: Gathering (Shugazoom's Protectors)

New friends, new stories, yet how will these new additions fare in this new environment?

CHIRO: *walks into Matt and Foster's quarters in Q with the team and Cyan* Hey, Matt.

MATT: Chiro! *smiles, but frowns a bit* We have a bit of an issue. It looks like one of the aliens Q had been offering shelter had lied. Now he's about to wreak havoc on Shugazoom. 

JINMAY: What kind of havoc? *worried*

FOSTER: The dark kind. Does this look familiar? *shows them a hydra alien* 

CHIRO: Wait, but I thought they were taken down already! *frowns*

FOSTER: The ones under Shugazoom right? You told us about that, so I did my research. *data appears on the screen* Hudrabida aquaticus. It's an aquatic alien that lives in the Savage Lands, but Skeleton King repurposed them to become his minions. Usually they start as little worms, so... 

ANTAURI: I see. However, why call us here if that were the case? We have been trying to teach the Super Robot to fight on his own, yet we should still be on standby in case. *curious*

MATT: *smiles* About that. You mentioned that the Robot had a friend right? *steps aside* Well, here he is. 

PROMETHEUS FIVE: *bows* It has been a while. 

CHIRO: *eyes widen* Wait what!? How are you here?!

NOVA: Did something happen?

PROMETHEUS FIVE: No, no, I simply stumbled across some people who may be of use to you. *gestures behind the team, five mechanical animals step out* Guys, meet the Animal Mechanicals. 

CHIRO: *blinks* The...

Cyan: .... Animal Mechanicals? *raises eyebrow* Cool.

?: *a green dinosaur steps forward* Hi, I'm Rex! I'm the team leader! 

??: *a pink unicorn waves a hoove* I'm Unicorn! I'm the flier!

???: *a red komodo dragon smiles* I am Komodo, the handyman!

????: *a yellow mouse giggles* I'm Mouse, the speedster!

?????: *a blue Bigfoot/yeti? grins* Yo! I'm Sasquatch! I'm the stretchy one! 

??????: *a red owl taller than the rest of them nods* I am Isowl, the commander of the team. We have been informed of the situation by Prometheus Five and wish to assist you in the fight against Skeleton King. 

PROMETHEUS FIVE: They are quite the force to be reckoned with, so I considered the idea that perhaps you could find a way to utilise them better, Hyperforce. 

CHIRO: *eyes widen* That's cool and all, but...

SPARKS: Are you SURE that's a good idea?

OTTO: I like em already, guys! Komodo is a pretty cool guy! *already fawning over his ability to switch between various tools, whoops excitedly* 

KOMODO: Thanks, although sometimes they don't really work... *sighs* They can be duds at times too.

OTTO: Aww man, I totally getcha, I goof up too! *pats his back* 

REX: *walks up to Cyan* You seem like a fun person to talk to. 

CYAN: *blinks, shrugs* Cool. I'm Cyan. 

REX: *smiles* Would you like to pilot me then? 

CYAN: *surprised* Wait, really? 

REX: *grins* Why not? You seem like you're a good person too. 

CYAN: *snorts* I'm not all that into the hero business, but... *considers it* Sure.

REX: Great! *hands her some earrings* Nice to be working with you, Cyan!

CYAN: *smiles* Same here!

UNICORN: *is chatting with Jinmay* I totally get your dilemma! Hey, we should partner up! *holds out a hairclip*

JINMAY: *smiles, takes it* It would be my pleasure. *puts it on*

THINGY: *nuzzling Mouse, giggles*

MOUSE: Awww, you're so cute too! Maybe we should work together! 

THINGY: *eyes sparkle* "Can be like Chiro!" *nods rapidly* 

MOUSE: *giggles* Let's get along then Thingy! *puts a headband on him, he snuggles himself into it, ignore Chiro dying in the corner cause of cuteness overload--*

KOMODO: *leaning into the controls* Fascinating! And you built this yourself!

MATT: Yep! I did my best with that! My dad had done some mechanics before, but this required a lot of reading up. Of course, Q did most of the work and adjusted it to himself. *sheepish smile*

Q: THANK YOU. *his voice rumbles*

KOMODO: *grins* I quite like you! *holds out a pair of sunglasses* We should become partners, if that's okay with you! 

MATT: *grins* Sure enough! *takes it* 

SASQUATCH: *looks at Foster* So, you work out?

FOSTER: No? But people HAVE called me pretty outlandish. *shrugs* I prefer to work on the sidelines. Matt's the real hunter. 

SASQUATCH: I like fighting a lot! But I guess that I can adjust to having someone ensure that I don't mess up in fights! *gives him a necklace* Hope to get to know ya better! 

FOSTER: *grins, takes it* Likewise. 

ISOWL, PROMETHEUS FIVE: *stare at each other*

ISOWL: *coughs* Must I really do this?

PROMETHEUS FIVE: *b-blushes* I-I... *straightens up* M-May I be able to integrate myself into your body in order to act as your pilot?

ISOWL: *smiles despite her own red face* It would... It would be an honour. *gives him a cable to connect to her, the programs are downloaded into her core, great, now neither of them can look at each other*

CYAN: *blank stare* ... Is this...? *gears turning in her mind*

REX: You know it. *sighs* They've been like this ever since they've met. 

CYAN: Huh. *eyes light up, oh no, she's inherited her father's mischievous side* I suppose we can change tha- *alarm rings* OH COME ON!

ANTAURI: *eyes grow serious* We must head back into the city then. 

CHIRO: Right. TEAM, LET'S GO! *everyone nods and heads out*