SSV-mas Day 22: Chatroom (Dance of the Backyard Weeds)

New friends abound, how will introductions go?

December 22, 2023

Plant Enthusiast has entered the group chat. 

Pea-se Help Me Out Of This Nonsense has entered the group chat. 

Books Are Good for Plants has entered the chat. 

Have Em Spiky Scales has entered the chat. 

I'm Not A Mango! has entered the chat. 

Killing Graves As A Past-time~ has entered the chat. 

Scoville to the Extreme has entered the chat. 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): Well, here we are. I know that it's a new environment, but I am grateful that you helped us out with our little issue, Calm-adium. 

Books Are Good for Plants (CALM-ADIUM): Don't worry. I'm glad I could help in any way. Your books are really good, Anansi! 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): 😳 Awww shucks. 

Pea-se Help Me Out Of This Nonsense (PEASHOOTER): Hi! I'm Peashooter!

Books Are Good for Plants (CALM-ADIUM): Nice to meet you! 

Scoville to the Extreme (JALAPENO): Hey, who're the other two?! 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): Oh right, you guys haven't met them, have ya? Well, guys, time to introduce yourselves! 

Have Em Spiky Scales (SHALDAK): Hi! I'm Shaldak! I can shoot out brown seeds onto any part of the field to protect other plants from attacks if I'm put at the very front! 

I'm Not A Mango! (MANGOOM): And I am Mangoom, I can explode on the entire field for attack boosts. It only lasts one wave, though. 

Killing Graves As A Past-time~ (GRAVEBUSTER): It's great to meet you all. Thankfully it's been chill ever since Anansi took down Zomboss, so we're not doing much, to be honest. We just help other people when they need help. Well, mainly that new Xplorer team Anansi is now the advisor for. 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): I mean, that AND researching some other supernatural phenomena. And writing my books. But Luo Fei's group is also chilling, I think. But I think we could bring ya to visit a multiverse nearby soon enough! 

Books Are Good for Plants (CALM-ADIUM): Oh? 

I'm Not A Mango! (MANGOOM): What kind of multiverse? 

Pea-se Help Me Out Of This Nonsense (PEASHOOTER): It's kinda interconnected too, but Anansi only shows up once in a while. He's friends with the main group there, I think. 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): Well, they're also chaotic in their own way. Have you SEEN MK? He, Chiro and Schrik are their own brand of crazy. ... Not that the MT TMs are any better. But I do think Cyan recently joined the trio ever since it was revealed they were siblings? 

Have Em Spiky Scales (SHALDAK): Eh? How do you know that? 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): Schrik keeps me posted. He DID faint when I gave him my contact the first time, though. 

Pea-se Help Me Out Of This Nonsense (PEASHOOTER): I mean, he said he LOVES your book. Something about always doing your research on mythology beforehand?

Scoville to the Extreme (JALAPENO): Eh, whatever. Anyway, where're they staying? I just want them to not bother me while I bask in the sun! 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): Do me a favour and actually INTRODUCE yourself, Jala. Grave, you too.

Killing Graves As A Past-time~ (GRAVEBUSTER): Ah, sorry! I'm Gravebuster, lover of kittens, fearer of puppies and zombie rehab volunteer! 

Scoville to the Extreme (JALAPENO): Ugh, fine. I'm Jalapeno. Just don't make me mad, especially when I'm basking. 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): He says that but he actually loves using sunscreen and drinking ionised water. 

Scoville to the Extreme has exited the group chat.

You Are My Sunshine! has entered the group chat. 

You Are My Sunshine! (SUNFLOWER): ANANSI, JALAPENO JUST EXPLODED! 

Plant Enthusiast (ANANSI): AH CRAP! Get Snowpea on the job! I'll go help! 

Plant Enthusiast has exited the group chat. 

I'm Not A Mango! (MANGOOM): Is this.... normal?

Pea-se Help Me Out Of This Nonsense (PEASHOOTER): My username says it all...