6 Times the Team Called Him the Baby + 1 Time He Called Them His Family

(Killing Them All with Sincerity)

If anyone wanted to ask, it was all Antauri's fault. Normally he wouldn't be blaming the one he had been learning the most from, no, but in this case, he was the one who started it.

Honestly! Chiro thought he had more tact, but apparently he had annoyed him royally or something. That or he had always enjoyed these little things. He did not like either option.

Not that Chiro was innocent himself at this point. He admitted he hadn't been thinking at all. (And normally he was good at that! Unless stuff got personal, then he would RUIN WHOEVER DARED HURT THEM-)

Regardless, it was a small matter. The two had been doing meditation in his room, although he was, lack of a better word, struggling because letting thoughts pass by wasn't really his strong suit? He was more of a hands-on kind of guy, like Otto.

After a while, the silver monkey sighed. "I sense your struggle, Chiro."

And that made him blush. "S-sorry Antauri. I'm still trying to blank my head when I have to..."

"I understand it isn't easy, but effort would come a long way. Honestly, it's quite endearing how you try, though," He chuckled, floating up to pet Chiro's head. "You have grown, yes, but you will always remain the child in our eyes."

He felt his cheeks flush up. "I-I am not! I'm 13!"

"Still the baby some days," He answered, and wait, was he TEASING him?

Okay, now his face was red. "A-Antauri!"

"It was a joke. ... Or was it?" A cheeky smile formed on his face.

Chiro shot up and rushed to his room before burying his face into his pillow and just.

Screaming. His face was SO RED NOW.

Why. Why, Antauri???

As all things did with the Hyperforce, it spread.

And again, he should have seen it coming. Who wouldn't love to participate in a joke but Sparks?

The two had been fighting back to back against some drones. Just one of the many weird things that tried to attack Shugazoom, and that ticked him off some days. He would like some peace thank you very much. (The Skeleton King was out there, and they had to be ready. There was no peace until they beat him for good.)

"Behind you, kid!"

Chiro barely ducked as Sparks blasted the drones back, destroying them in the process, before he got back up and muttered, "I had them."

"Eh, whatever, kiddo," The red monkey snorted, levitating himself with his jetpack before patting his head. "You've gotten better, sure, but you're gonna stay our baby."

His face flushed. Oh SHUGAZOOM! ANTAURI!!! "I am NOT!"

"Leader or not, you're still the youngest~" He teased, setting himself down with a knowing grin, oh no, Antauri had told the others hadn't he?

Chiro deactivated his fighting outfit and covered his face to attempt to hide how red it had gone. "S-SPARKS!!!"

"Okay okay, kid, relax," He said while patting his back. "Don't sweat it. It's adorable how you just flush all the time."

"THEN STOP TEASING ME ABOUT IT!!"

"Nope~"

He didn't expect GIBSON to follow along with this. He thought the other was not the kind to joke around.