It Rains Every Day in the Noticing What Others Don't (Voice Haikyuu) AU

AU Bio: 

An AU where Kita Shinsuke is the head of a Special Investigative Force to rescue and solve cases before the Golden Time is up. He has the ability to notice what the others don't, such as sounds, items, and the like. He is aided by Sawamura Daichi at first, but soon Daichi leaves for Hyougo and is replaced by Ojiro Aran. Omimi Ren joins them briefly to help them fight against a new threat with a special ability like Shinsuke's.

Pairings: 

Sawamura Daichi x Sugawara Koushi, Kita Shinsuke x Ojiro Aran, Sawamura Daichi & Azumane Asahi, Akagi Michinari x Omimi Ren, Azumane Asahi x Nishinoya Yuu, Suna Rintarou x Miya Osamu, eventual Sakusa Kiyoomi x Miya Atsumu

Characters: 

1. Kita Shinsuke 

=> After losing his grandmother to the mysterious killer who leaves scenes clean, he decided to utilise his gifts in order to hunt down this killer. He is the leader of the Golden Time Emergency Center, and works together with the leader of the Dispatch Team, Daichi, and eventually Aran and Ren, to solve cases in a race against the clock. He looks cold on the outside, but he's actually a really caring person. He's very passionate about helping others, and does his best to lead well. 

2. Sawamura Daichi

=> After losing his husband, Sugawara Koushi, to the same killer who killed Shinsuke's grandmother, he grew desperate to track down the killer in order to kill him and get revenge. He is skeptical of Shinsuke's ability at first, but he eventually accepts it and helps him the best he can. He's a bit brash and unable to think too far into the future, but he has a strong sense of justice and does his best, even if the methods could be a bit morally grey at times. He's also very funny and is an awkward mess around those he loves.

3. Ojiro Aran

=> He is designated as the new leader of the Dispatch Team after Daichi leaves to spend time with his kids in Hyougo. He's a literal comedian, but he can get serious when he wants to. He grows close to Shinsuke, but keeps his distance due to worrying that he could be prying too much. At some point, he grows feelings for the other, and confesses to Shinsuke, who is surprised but says he reciprocates the feelings. They end up marrying and Aran is promoted to official leader.  

4. Sugawara Koushi

=> He was Daichi's husband who was murdered, and the one who got him involved in the case of Kita Yumie's murder. Daichi describes him as "over-excitable, caring, and a bumbling idiot who would throw himself in front of a bullet for someone". He worked as a kindergarten teacher in an orphanage where Yumie volunteered, and died protecting Yumie; a vain death, since she still died. 

5. Kita Yumie

=> She was Shinsuke's grandmother who had always taken care of him after his parents died in an accident. However, she ended up dying while on the phone with Shinsuke, which shocked him and broke his heart. When the body was found later, he decided to nurture his talents to find out the truth about the murderer. Shinsuke describes her as "kind, loving, and downright the best person ya could ever meet."

6. Azumane Asahi

=> He's been working with Daichi for a long time, and despite his soft nature, he is actually a great asset to the team. When the killer approached him to make him a spy, he was tempted to accept since they were threatening his husband, Nishinoya Yuu, but after realising Yuu would hate it, he said no, and helps the Golden Time team fight them and many other threats in the future. He seems intimidating at first, but once one gets to know him, he's a really kind person. 

7. Omimi Ren

=> He worked in Hyougo until a case led him to Tokyo, where he meets Shinsuke again since they're childhood friends. He lost his husband, Akagi Michinari, to a new killer challenging Shinsuke, and joined him in fighting this new threat. Together, they take down the killer, only for Shinsuke to disappear afterward in order to find the truth of his ability. He's strict and unwavering, but he's also very understanding and cares for the people he loves.