When the Kitagawa First-Years are in Karasuno (Karasuno!KitagawaTrio AU)

AU Bio: An tLMtCE AU where Kunimi, Kindaichi & Kageyama had a huge fight after the match against Yukigaoka while shouting out their frustrations, but this helps them get over their animosity and they grow to become close friends, leading them to go to Karasuno together. 

Pairings: 

Kunimi Akira x Kageyama Tobio, Yamaguchi Tadashi x Yachi Hitoka, Sawamura Daichi x Sugawara Koushi

Characters: 

1. Kageyama Tobio

-> The main setter for Kitagawa Daichi, and later on Karasuno. Originally he has a problem with socialising with others, and it leads to misunderstandings with the rest of the Kitagawa Daichi team. However, after the fight with his friends, he, Yutaro, and Akira get over their differences and they nearly beat Shiratorizawa Middle. He is socially awkward, and while he's fluent in volleyball, he actually has no proficiency with kanji. 

2. Kindaichi Yutaro

-> Reserve middle blocker for Karasuno after playing as the main one in Kitagawa Daichi. He's optimistic and a bit dim in terms of romance and others, but when it comes to volleyball, he's focused and keeps his eyes on the goal. He has been "adopted" by Koushi, and he enjoys spending time with the team even though he shies away from it on most days. He's actually the smartest of the trio (surprising, really), but he loses focus really easily. 

3. Kunimi Akira

-> Reserve wing spiker for Karasuno after playing as the main one in Kitagawa Daichi. After fighting with Tobio and Yutaro, he slowly starts to realise that there are things worth spending time on. Because of this, he puts in effort in volleyball, although sometimes his energy-saving mode happens during quizzes which causes him to fail. When it comes to exams,  though, he can pass with flying colors. 

4. Hinata Shouyou

-> Main middle blocker for Karasuno after being the captain for Yukigaoka. His basics are horrible at first, but with help from Tobio and Yutaro, he gets better at it and even learnt how to read block ahead of time from Yutaro. He has a thirst for victory and volleyball; something he and Tobio share, and with that, they become fast frenemies. They actually work well as a duo, which makes Akira jealous at first before he realises Shouyou doesn't see him that way; they're platonic soulmates. He is also an excitable kid who absorbs everything he can to nurture his skills. Sadly, he and Tobio are bad with studies. 

5. Tsukishima Kei

-> Main middle blocker for Karasuno and the backbone of their defense. After being lied to by his brother about his position in Karasuno when he was a student, his love for volleyball shrunk significantly, and he refused to put in the effort needed. But gradually, with the help of his fellow first-years and Tadashi's outburst at him, he rediscovers his love for it and puts in more effort. He and Akira get along like a house on fire due to their salty and laidback nature, and it is something that Tobio envies until he realizes that they're just two peas in a pod (it took Tobio a while to know what that meant) and they see each other as a family of sorts. 

6. Yamaguchi Tadashi

-> Reserve pinch server for Karasuno and Kei's childhood friend. He was bullied until Kei came to rescue him, and they became friends from there. He was there when Kei found out about his brother's lies, and grew concerned when Kei began to change for the worse. Still, he stuck by him and became a bit salty due to it, but he still cares immensely for his childhood friend. Like Shouyou and Tobio, they're platonic soulmates and always have each other's back. He gradually becomes more independent and his kinder and softer side shows itself, which starts falling for Hitoka.