seventeen

"London."

My muscles stiffened at the dark deep voice and I watched as Lydia and Kitty's mouth slowly parted into a gasp. They quickly looked down. Clearly, was too afraid to look at whoever that was standing behind me in the eyes, they ducked their heads low.

"What're you two doing here?" The voice asked and immediately, Lydia answer.

"W-we just finished with the clients, sir." She stammered.

A short pause was added in between his calming breath before he said, "Get back to work."

The order was short and easy yet impactful. Lydia and Kitty gave a knowing nod.

"Yes, sir." They both voiced in unison.

Seconds after a warm hand grasped my elbow and slightly tugged me back.

"Come with me." His warm breath tickled my neck as he mumbled and I swiftly turned around.

"What about Meredith?" My question brought confused look to his face.

"What about her?" Liam asked me back. His tone hinted a bit irritation.

"I-is she really pregnant?" I murmured but instead of answering my question, Liam turned to Lydia and Kitty.

"What did you tell her?" He snarled and the two of them backed away. Their mouths parted slightly in shock and no word came out.

"They didn't tell me anything, Liam." I snapped back and I could hear Lydia mumbling from behind.

"Oh my god, she's so dead."

Right.

"London." Liam gave me a warning look and when he realized I wouldn't back off until he gave me an answer. His glance softened consequently, "We will discuss about it at home."

"But—"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when Liam yanked me out of the room. We stumbled our way down the hallway, heading toward the exit. Two guards then approached us while the rest stood back and bowed their heads in a respectful way to say good bye.

"Liam!"

Upon reaching the exit door, Liam and I were frozen in spot. A familiar voice cried and a loud footstep could be heard approaching.

Instantly, Liam let go of my arm and motioned Daniel to come forward. Daniel then took over Liam's job and attempted to get me out the door.

Key word. Attempted.

Everything happened so fast and so quickly. I turned around and saw the most heart-aching scene one could ever witnessed.

In front of me was a man and a woman. The man, as known as Liam had his back facing toward me while the other woman. Well, she was on the floor.

"Liam, please." Meredith cried on her knees as she swung her arms out and grabbed a hold of Liam's left leg. She hugged it so close to her chest as if it would kill her to let him go.

The whole situation alone was already shocking. But the next thing that came out of Liam's mouth, that was outrageous.

"I don't have time for this shit." He snarled, glaring down at her disgustingly before ehe turned to Travis and the other men that happened to be standing around, "Get rid of her."