thirty (mature content)

It had been almost three weeks.

Two full weeks and a few more days we had spent in Paris. Technically, we were supposed to leave since the last Monday but something came up and Liam had to stay. I, on the other hand didn't want to sit all by myself on a seven hours flight and went home to be alone for some more so I decided why not stayed a couple of days more to keep Liam's company.

Though it didn't seem like he needed any basing on his hectic work schedule, I preferred being in the same country and fell asleep in his arms every night rather than staying in New York and waited every day for his call.

It had became a routine now where in the morning, Liam would get up very early and sometimes, if I wasn't too tired and sleepy, we would have the first meal of the day together. Then, he would either leave for meetings or had a video conference in the other room.

At night time, if he happened to go in the office that day, he would come home around eight or worst, ten. But surprisingly, no matter how late he got back, or how exhausted he was, he had the time, power and determination to jump my bones in basically every single chance he got.

We had sex. Like a lot. Every night. Once or twice...or even, thrice— so much, that I began to question what actually went down inside our bodies and if we should get our hormone checked.

At first, things were pretty awesome. Having sex with Liam everyday reminded me just how much he was still into me. He would whisper sweet things into my ears while making love to me. And honestly, you're telling me any sane women wouldn't fall for that? He made me feel valuable. Despite how many sinful nights we shared together, the excitement was just there.

But as fast as the attachment formed, as quickly as it was to be replaced with something else much more complicated. I started to want him in so many other ways. Not only just sexually but romantically.

He hadn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend yet. All he had been saying was that I was his. And, trust me as sexually arousing as that sounded, it got old. Eventually, I wanted the security any women craved in a relationship. But it seemed as though he was too busy devoting his brain and body to advance our activity in bed that he forgot there was any another things we could have done to better our connections. His intellectual level got so much more difficult to determine and I started to feel lost more than fun. Every times Liam came home and the next thing I knew, I was completely naked, writhing beneath him on our bed. Sometimes, I just wanted to talk. I wanted to know how his day went and I wanted to know about all that happened at work but it seemed like the only conversation Liam was interested in having was how did I like it last night or should we step in the shower together and had more sex

Like I understood how intimacy could act like a fire flaming up your relationship and made it all excited but beside that, the light had to wear out one day and so was I too.

"Hey." Looking up from a laptop, I saw him. Liam was standing at the doorway and a smile plastered his gorgeous face as he looked right at me. As I expected, he then removed his jacket, then his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt before joining me on the couch.

"He-"

I didn't even get to finish my sentences when he grabbed my face and crashed his lips onto mine.

That was I was talking about...

I didn't kiss him back despite how hard it was to keep my lips together when his tongue was practically begging for an entrance. My hand came on top of his and took it harshly as it was about to reach behind me, probably to unclasp my bra as usual.