forty-two (mature content)

Why does time have to fly while you're still having fun?

It felt like yesterday when Liam returned home from his business trip to Italy, but in fact it had been over a week. I had lost my sense of time and forgot to keep track of days. Till seven wonderful days surpassed by and by the time I even realized it, I was the happiest woman alive.

Actually. Correction.

Liam had made me the happiest woman alive.

From the sparkle of the morning light to the sunset at dawn, loneliness never lasted like how it used to anymore. The only time Liam and I would ever have to be apart was when either one of us needed to use the toilet. Apart from that, we were always together.

We showered together, ate together, slept together— pretty much anything you could do in his gigantic mansion, we did it together. He had been postponing his deadlines, cancelling his meeting and skipping appointments just so that he could spend more time with me.

Called me selfish, but I prayed and prayed everyday; for his attention to remain focusing on me and me alone.

With Liam around, I felt much safer. The big house didn't feel so big anymore and it felt more as a home. A home where I could turn to and most importantly, trusted. I trusted Liam. More than I had ever trusted anyone. I could even say I trusted him more than I trusted my own parents, knowing that he had my best interests at heart, and would never force me to do anything I didn't want to. With every bit of it, every ounce of me, I knew I was in love with him. I loved Liam. Though, we never actually admit it openly to one another, I knew he loved me too.

Otherwise, it's just wouldn't make sense how much he was willingly to give up just to be with me. People don't do that for the people they hate. Right?

On another aspect, sex had never felt so great for the both of us. Yes, it had never felt too bad either, because with Liam's masterful skill and his amazing body— seeing his nudity was like exploring a museum of arts. Very gorgeous and attractive one. You could never get enough of him. His caring love, his gentle touch and his sweet cooing, he had me melting to my knees every time we slept together.

Things were going extremely well for the two of us; even too well that I became afraid of what might go wrong. Like a beautiful sunny day and suddenly, we got pouring rain. I just hoped Liam would stay my light forever and we never had to lost ourselves wandering in the dark ever again.

"Liam." A soft moan escaped my lips the second my eyes flashed open to the warm bright light seeping through the white linen curtain. Am I in heaven?— because surely, it did feel like it.

"Morning, love."

A smile etched my lips at his charming voice. Liam literally had the most appealing morning voice any guy could have. It's raspy, yet arousing. Like he didn't even have to try to sound sexy, he just did.

Kissing my lips, a short deep chuckle vibrated against Liam's throat while his hand running down my back. I knew his touch, and so I knew at that very second what he had planned for us.

"How're you feeling this morning?" He asked, caringly as if he wasn't the one who fucked every ounce of my energy off me last night.

"Tired." I said, chewing down my bottom lips. I rolled on my back to face him.

"But, are you sore?"

Lying on his side, Liam propped up on his elbow, hand supporting his head as he looked down at me. His eyes studied my expression cautiously, searching for any doubts.

"I am okay." I said, causing him to smirk.

"So we can go again?"

I chuckled and merely nodded.