sixty-two (mature content)

[THIRD PERSON P.O.V.]

The mattress shrank as two weights crashed on them. A sweet moan escaped her lips, synchronizing his soft grunt as rushing desire pooled hotly in their groin.

"I miss this so much." He slurred as he leaned in and ardently pecked her on the lips then her cheek.

Her smile faded when he withdrew.

Locking her arms around his neck, she pulled him in for more.

"Liam, I need you.."

Ignoring her desperate voice, he buried his face into the nape of her neck, sucking a bruise into her sensitive skin, causing her back to arch in pleasure.

"Be patient." He whispered, angling his head to the side so he could get a better look at her flushed face. She sucked in another shudder breath as his hot gaze drinking in her.

"We have all the time in the world." He stated, matter-of-factly.

"Not really." She said, stubbornly, "Remember, the doctor said I should be in bed by ten."

"You're in bed." He smirked, brushing a strand of hair away from her face, admiring her beauty, "But you're not sleeping just yet."

Her dolly-eyes gazed up to him. A small giggle erupted in her throat.

"Hmm." She hummed, agreeably, "We have like three hours."

"That's a plenty of time." He grinned and she shrugged, shaking her head merely.

"Not really."

His deep chuckle broke through the air upon her comment.

"Jesus Christ, woman." He snorted, peppering small kisses all over her cheek and down her jawline. She tipped her head back, sighing in pleasure.

"May I?"

Feeling his warm hand slide up under her shirt, she hesitated a bit before she gave him a short nod.

Rising half of her body from the bed, allowing him to slide her shirt over her head easily. His hands went behind her back and with one flick of his wrist, her bra came undone. He nudged the fabric out of his way while dropping quick kisses on her lips. Their eyes locked briefly.

"You're so perfect." He told her and at his compliment, she blushed.

Lying her down, he took his time and started kissing his way across her collarbone down to the portion of her breasts. His fingers slid beneath the rim of her pants as he stripped her bottom naked.

A low growl erupted from her chest when their lips suddenly disconnected. But then his hands caught her attention as they were were sliding beneath her knees. Without breaking the eye contacts, he pulled apart her legs. Her breath hitched hotly, taking in the new position he had her in.

"Liam..."

Once at her waist, his head dipped and his hot lips closed over the most private part of her body. Her fingernails raked through his hair as he little by little devoured her. His tongue lapped at her folds which was now completely soaked with her essence. Bits by bits, he took his time and slowly ate her out like she was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted.