𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 13𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Ace, yo boo thang hea." Sorin said after walking into her room. "That ain't my boo, hush." Sagira said, walking out the room.

Sorin shook his head and followed her down the stairs. "Mama, why Ace be lyin n tellin us that Monte ain't ha girlfriend?" Sorin asked, sitting on the ottoman.

"Ion know but get yo heavy ass off my shit fo you break it." Fallon replied, getting up while eating the last forkful of spaghetti.

Serephina slid down the stairs before running to the back of the house with some of her toys in her arms. "Stop runnin in my damn house." Fall said as Phina stopped running and walked the rest of the way.

"Pull up yo fuckin pants." Sonder said to Saigo. "Know weon play that shit." He mumbled, watching him pull his pants up before walking down the stairs, Sai following behind him.

-

Sagira walked down the driveway to Montes car, sliding her phone in her pocket. Monte rolled down the window when Gira came closer and smirked, leaning back in the seat.

"Dont fuckin smirk at me, Monte. Fuck you want?" Sagira said as Diamond got out the car. She laughed and wrapped her arms around Giras waist.

"Stop talkin to me like you crazy, babygirl." Monte said making Sagira suck her teeth and roll her eyes. "Whatchu want?" She said, huffing and turning her head to see her younger brother walking up the sidewalk.

Diamond pulled her closer before kissing her. Sagira, once again, fell into that trap.

-

"Sometimes I sit hea and wonder, why I let yo brightass cum in me 3 more times. Then they all look like you." Fallon said, staring at Sonder.

Sond laughed and massaged the inside of Falls thigh. "Nawl, Sarnai look like you and Phina got yo nose." He replied.

Sagira walked back inside the house and straight to her room making Sorin look up from his spot on the couch once she closed her door.

He looked at Sarnai before leaning back to look at his phone. "Who you textin?" Sorin asked, looking at the long line of messages meaning they've been texting for a while.

"Mind yo business, nosy ass nigga." Sarnai responded, turning his phone to a different angle making Sorin smack his lips and get up.

"Yall gon stop treatin me like tha redhead step child." Sorin mumbled, going upstairs to Sagiras room. "Ace." He called out, walking in her room.

Gira looked at him and hummed, playing with a string of her hair. "What Monte wanted?" Sorin asked, sitting in her desk chair.

She sighed, putting her phone on the nightstand. "The usual. Ion know why I even deal with ha toxic ass." She said, rubbing her leg.

Sorin shook his head, pulling his sleeves over his hands. "I'll tell mama if you want me too. You know he'll deal with it." He said making her shake her head.

"It's fine." She muttered, pulling her shirt down.