𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 25𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Fuck is they gigglin n starin at?" Sorin asked the two girls after walking by them. "You ain't see the video that's somebody posted, Rin?" Jayla said as he shook his head, dropping his booksack on the floor.

She pulled out her phone, Rin standing beside her to see what she was talking about. Sorin froze for a minute after watching the first part before looking around.

He felt his stomach dropping making him feel nauseous. "I-im goin home." He mumbled out, grabbing his booksack and taking his car keys out his back pocket, walking back out the school and to his car.

"You would've found out earlier if you didn't miss last week." Sarnai said, smiling and leaning on Rins car. Sorin kept quiet, unlocking his car before getting in.

He placed his booksack in the passenger seat and started the car, putting his seatbelt on.

-

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Why did you do it?" I asked Sarnai, playing with the strings to my sweatpants. "What did you gain from posting the video and pictures?" I continued.

"Alot of things, like friends, popularity, etc." Nai responded, twisting a strand of his hair.  I stared at him, feeling my jaw tighten.

"You released pictures and videos of my rape to gain popularity?" I said, wiping my face.

"Stop lyin, it was nowhea near rape." He said, sucking his teeth. "You know, I never did anything for you hate me. Its sad that you hate your own brother so much to post videos and pics of them being forced to do things." I said.

"And not just that, but to gain attention from it despite the shit I do for you. You would rather stoop that damn low, to see me hurt rather than fix the relationship we are supposed to have as siblings." I stated, watching him roll his eyes.

"Imma be honest." Sarnai said, smiling. "I don't like you and don't think I eva will. A liar and a person who wants pity and love is what you are. You know damn well what happened when you was 15 was not forced. It didn't look  forced in the video eitha. If I could, I would really have someone go after you n kill you." He continued as I straightfaced him.

I closed my eyes and breathed in, feeling more tears fall down my face. I bit my lip and looked down at the floor.

I played with my nails, tuning out all the things Sarnai was saying about me. My head was starting to throb and ache and my vision was getting blurry from the tears that kept forming.

I wasn't even gon lie, hearing him tell me that he would send someone to kill me hurt. He tried to hurt me more times then I could count.

Like crushing my fingers in the door, trying to stab a sharpened pencil through my hands when we were younger, and scratching the whole side of my face up by slamming his booksack on the table where my head was down.

"How did you get the shit?" I asked, cutting him off from the insulting he was doing. He stared at me and gave me a confused look.

"The videos and pictures. How'd you get em?" I asked again making him smile wide. He leaned against the door frame and crossed his arms.

"I wouldn't be able to get em if I wasn't there." He said.