𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 20𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You pregnant?" Fallon asked making Nesryn nod his head, eating a spoonful of ice cream. Fall smiled and continued braiding Serephinas hair.

"Fath know?" He said. "Unt uh, he only wanted one and only one. Atleast thats what he said, I don't know if he changed his mind about it." Nes replied, sliding the spoon in the ice cream to pull out his phone.

"I need to tell him soon though, my stomach not flat anymore." He continued, rubbing his stomach through the oversized hoodie he had on.

He was about 2 months going on 3 and was now about to start showing. He texted Neith back, biting on his nails. "I gotta go get Neith from one of his friends house." Nes said, sighing and standing up.

"Be careful n tell Neith imma beat his ass if he eat my shit again." Fallon said, walking him to the door while pulling Serephina along so he could finish the last braid.

"Stop fuckin flinchin, I know this shit don't hurt." He said making Phina look up and mug him when he pulled her head back.

"Ian know you was the one gettin yo hair braided, mama." She mumbled getting popped with the comb right after.

"Roll yo neck at me again n imma beat yo ass." He replied.

-

"Mamas?" Kaltain called out making Rin look up from his phone and hum.

"Finish countin these fo me, ole dude hea." He said, handing him the booksack with money in it. Sorin grabbed it, sitting his phone on the coffee table.

Kal pulled his sweats up, walking outside to his dealers truck. Dude rolled his window down, handing him a big bag and waving before speeding off.

Kaltain made his way back inside, locking the door behind him and dumping out all the small bags and needles on the floor.

"Fuck is that?" Rin asked, pointing to a pile of different colored pills. Kaltain smiled and leaned down, picking the bag up.

"Percs, mama." He said, giving him the bag. Rin sat the money he was counting in his lap before opening the bag and taking one out so he could read what it said. Kaltain stared at him for a while before licking his lips.

"You gon let me fuck you off a perc?" He asked.

-

Akrasia smiled and squatted down. "Thank you, you're pretty too." He said to the small girl making her giggle and look up at her mama.

"Thanks." She said quietly, grabbing her mamas hand before waving and skipping off happily.

Rasia stood up as Sai came back from the bathroom, looking down at his phone. "Sai?" He said, walking on the side of him when he kept walking.

"Fuck you want?" Saigo asked making Akrasia frown and shake his head. "I wanted to hold your hand but nevermind." He mumbled, putting his hands behind his back while looking around.

Sai sucked his teeth, eyes still glued to his phone.

"I wanna go home." Rasia said, covering his right ear when it started ringing loudly. Saigo glanced at him before mugging.

"Fuck we came hea fo then?" Sai said, watching Rasia turn his head to look at something. "Can we go, please?" He asked, moving to the other side of Sai.

Saigo breathed out harshly before grabbing Rasias wrist and pulling him out the mall, tightening his grip which made Akrasia wince.

They soon made it inside the car, Sai speeding off while Rasia looked down at his bruised wrist. He buckled his seatbelt, leaning his head on the window and covering his ears with his hands.

"You one aggravatin ass bitch." Saigo said, looking at him.