𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 15𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Fallon looked at Serephina and rolled his eyes making her roll hers also.

She continued copying his facial expressions from her spot on the other couch, opening a pudding cup to copy what he was eating.

"Take yo stank n musty ass upstairs nd get yo nappy headed ass in that damn bath water fo the shit get cold." Fall said, mugging her making her give the same energy back.

He moved Sonders head that was buried in his neck, watching him frown his face up and bury his head back in his neck while sticking his hand under Falls shirt.

Fallons mug got deeper before he smacked his lips. "Take yo hot breath ass daddy witchu, he makin my neck sweat n im tied of his heavy ass layin on top me." He said, looking at the TV.

"Unt uh, keep him witchu. Last time he slept on me, his dragon breath ass burned my damn leg." Serephina replied, frowning her face up and getting off the couch.

"Yall sleep the same. Both yall ass got that hot ass breath, used to burn the shit outta me when I used to hold yo ass n put you to sleep." Fallon said, motioning her over to him.

"Why you lyin?" Phina said as Fall took the bow she had in her hair out and sit it on the coffee table.

"Nobody lyin to yo gorilla lookin ass, go get in that bath water." He said, pushing her out the view of the TV. Phina mugged him before making her way upstairs and to the bathroom.

-

Aila stared at Neith for a while before moving to the side and letting him walk into the house.

Before Neith could say anything, Aila put his hand in his face and made his way to the kitchen. "For what reason did you choose to go back? Don't tell me no stupid shit eitha." He asked, continuing to eat what he was eating before.

Neith rubbed his head. "Ion know." He replied, looking at the floor after sitting down on the couch. "So, you went back fo no reason?" Aila said, grabbing his plate and walking to the living room.

Aila stood in front of him, looking down at him while taking another bite of his food.

"You was confused or somethin?" He continued when Neith didn't answer. "Yea." Neith mumbled, resting his head in his hands.

Aila rubbed Neiths head before hitting him in the back of his neck. "You stupid as fuck." He said, frowning and watching Neith rub the back of his neck and look at him.

"You cut him off?" Aila asked, walking back to kitchen and putting the plate and fork in the sink before fixing him a cup of water.

"Yea, he just gon have to kill his fuckin self." Neith answered, massaging the back of his neck. "Whatchu mean?" Aila said, looking at him and drinking some of the water.

"Cause he told me that if ian go back to his ass, he was gon kill himself." Neith said, looking at the TV and slumping inside the couch.

Aila raised his eyebrow before continuing with what he was doing. "I was tryna tell yo ass but you started cuttin me off n shit." He continued, sliding his slippers off.

"Cause ion like when you start talkin bout somebody else when you wit me." Aila said before holding the plastic cup with his teeth and he washing the dirty dishes.

Neith turned his head to look at him before looking back at the TV and smiling.

-

"Nawl, cause last time I checked, this was my business. Yall worried bout the wrong damn thing, whatchu needa be worried bout is what hospital you finna be takin yo addicted ass mama to." Sorin said, looking at Mirelle.

"Mind yo damn business nd go on bout yo day, I got shit that needs to get done and yo ass not gon be the one to do it." He continued, furrowing his eyebrows and watching Kaltain put something in the buggy while talking to Aelain.

"How you get raped and abort the baby that was made from that but you get pregnant by him and keep it?" Mirelle said making Sorins face frown up in confusion.

He tucked his hair behind his ear and looked at Kal who was now showing Aelain the different macaroni shells.

"First off, whatchu just said made no sense at all. Secondly, Its clear why I aborted the first baby and thirdly, shut the fuck up and walk away cause you sound dumb as hell." He replied, waving her off and leaning on the buggy while pushing it to where Kaltain was.

Mirelle looked at him and rolled her eyes, pulling out her phone and walking away.

"You think the elbow shells gon taste better?" Kal asked Aelain, grabbing the box and moving it when she tried to grab it.

"Nawl, let's get the ones that look like seashells." He mumbled, putting the elbow shells back and grabbing the other shells and handing it to Aelain for her to put it in the buggy.

Sorin just looked at him and shook his head, looking at his phone to check the time.

-

Akrasia smiled, eating some of his fries and looking out the car door window.

"They hot?" Saigo asked, digging in the bag to take his burger out. Rasia hummed, nodding his head and feeding Saigo some of the fries.

"Why you aint get no fries?" He asked making Sai shrug. "They don't be hot half the time." Sai said, keeping his eyes on the road while he used his thigh to steer.

He opened the wrapper and bit into the burger, putting his hand back on the steering wheel and getting into another lane.

"Oh yea, we needa go pick up my medicine." Akrasia said, eating some of his chicken nuggets.

"You wanna pick em up na or tomorrow when we get up?" Saigo asked, leaning over as Rasia fed him a handful of fries again.

"We can do it now, I wanna stay home tomorrow." Sia replied.