𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 24𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You just cleaned the house two days ago, mama." Kaltain said, watching Sorin spray the dresser before wiping it down.

"That was two days ago, today a whole new day." Rin said, looking at him through the mirror. "Let me clean without you botherin me." He continued, squatting down to clean the knobs.

"Aight, na when you get stuck like last time, ian helpin you." Kal mumbled, sitting up against the headboard. Sorin hummed and looked back at him as he shook his head, playing a cooking game on his phone.

Elide ran down the hallway, barking and entering the room before backing up and sitting infront of Sorin. The doorbell had rung a few seconds later making Eli bark louder.

"Damn, you gon protect him n not me?" Kaltain said, leaning over to grab his gun off the nightstand before getting up.

"Some fucked up ass shit, Eli." He said, walking out the room. Rin rolled his eyes and stood up, peeping out the room as Elide blocked him from going all the way out the room.

He was now to Sorins waist and because of Kaltain training him, he was overly protective of Sorin and especially now since he had found out that Rin was pregnant.

"Wassgood, my nigga." Quinn said, dapping Kal up and waving at Sorin. Rin waved back, walking to the living room when Elide finally had moved.

"Whea Lay at?" Kaltain asked, sitting down on the couch. Quinn shrugged, tapping his feet on the ground as a habit.

"He was upset bout some shit, ion know what it was though." He answered, looking at Elide when he came through the living room with Sorin.

"He always upset, it ain't nothin new." Kal said. "He did what I told him yet?" He said making Quinn shake his head.

"Imma do it fo him, I al- Ion give a fuck. I told him to do it, not you so make his ass do it fo me and him have a problem." Kaltain cut in, watching Elide follow Rin around before he smiled.

"Aight, imma tell him when I get home." Quinn said, looking down. Kal ran his hand over his waves and stood up.

"Good, I got somethin fo you to do." He said.

-

Neith held Nevaya and walked behind Nesryn, looking at the things on the shelf. "What happened to that lil boy you was seeing?" Nes asked, walking past a group of boys who were staring at him for whatever reason.

"He kept playin wit me so I took a break." Neith answered, walking on the side Nesryn to cover him from  the stares.

Nesryn glanced at him and raised his eyebrow. "What happened?" He said, making eye contact with one of the boys who was staring.

Neith sucked his teeth and repositioned Nevaya on his chest. "The bitch not fuckin loyal enough to be in a relationship so I stopped tryin. I told him to call me when he decides to stop playin n be forreal." He said as he stopped walking.

"What the fuck you starin at, lil nigga? Cause I know yo lanky broke ass not starin at my ma." He asked, mugging ole dude while handing Nevaya to Nesryn.

"And what if I am? Yo ass not finna do shit, my nigga." Ole dude responded, breaking apart from his friend group.

"The only one who not finna do shit is you when I blow a fuckin bullet through yo dented up ass head. Fuck you gon stare at then, nigga?" Neith said, backing him into a shelf and standing over him.

It was quiet for a while when ole dude saw the print of Neiths gun in the waistband of his pants.

"Right, calm yo fake gangsta ass the fuck down fo you get shot up, bitch. You and yo homeboys could get lit up in this mothafucka." Neith said, backing up and looking over at the other group.

"All yall niggas look like fuckin bottoms, I could turn all yall out. You the main one I would turn out fo thinkin you big witcho short n downlow ass." He continued, watching their faces frown up in disgust.

He chuckled and walked off to go find Nesryn.

-

"Pregnant?" Layton asked, frowning.

Quinn nodded his head, still kind of upset about the fact that Layton worries about their homeboys relationship instead of him.

Lay rolled his eyes and plopped down on the couch. "Why you so worried bout they relationship? Ion understand, Lay." Quinn said, sighing and looking at Layton.

"You been knew that he wouldn't like you, shit, everybody knew so you should've been moved on when he first rejected yo ass." He continued.

"You bein immature fo even tryna ruin that relationship they got. Sorin basically that nigga first love and he now he his first baby mama. Leave em alone, damn." He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

Layton mugged him and sucked his teeth. "And why you so worried bout what I'm doin?" Lay asked, crossing his arms.

"Dont worry bout it cause yo delusional ass wouldn't understand anyway." Quinn replied.