𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 19𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"I'm fine." Fallon said.

His voice was hoarse and raspy, he had almost the whole hand of Sonder bruised onto his neck, and he still had petechiae on some spots of his neck and face from being choked for more than 30 seconds.

If anything, he was looking how Pharoah was looking years ago when Fathan had choked him.

The swelling of his lips had went down but he still could barely swallow anything from his tongue being swollen. The only injuries Sond had was when Fall dug his nails into his skin when he had gotten choked for the 2nd time and a bruise on his ribcage from getting kicked.

The only thing, was that Serephina had witnessed the scene happening since it had took place in the kitchen. That was basically the only reason Fallon had even fought back.

"Want me to call uncle?" Serephina asked, pulling on Falls shirt while frowning a bit. Fallon shook his head, combing through his hair.

"Wheas papa?" She said, sitting on the bench with Fall that was right in front of the vanity. "Work." Fall said, brushing all his hair into a low ponytail after moisturizing it.

Fallon looked at himself in the mirror, massaging his neck lightly when it started hurting. "Phina?" He said making Serephina hum and look up from her phone.

"You wanna stay at Nesryns fo a few nights?" He asked.

-

"Thats nasty nd unsanitary, don't put my fuckin child in that damn buggy." Sorin said, mugging Kaltain.

"Bad enough you touchin it n shit. Get some hand sanitizer when we get to the truck." He continued, rocking Aelain since she was half sleep from being woken up when he had took her from Kal.

"You callin me dirty, mama?" Kal asked, high as all ever since he had smoked before coming out to the store.

"Thats what you is, you nd that damn buggy." Rin replied, pulling Kaltains shirt down a bit when his gun started showing.

All Kal did was chuckle and continued walking. "You thick as fuck witcho lil baby fat. Tryna make a nigga fuck yo ass in this damn aisle." He said, rubbing Rins stomach and grabbing his ass.

"Move yo horny ass. I know you see them kids in this damn aisle." Sorin said, moving his hand and stopping to look at which thing had the most rolls of toilet paper.

"They aint mine, fuck them kids." Kaltain mumbled, pulling Rins head back by his hair that was silk pressed before wrapping his arms around his waist.

Sorin held his hair when Kal kept pulling it and squinted his eyes before seeing the box of toilet paper with the most rolls.

"Um sir, why do you keep pulling her hair?" A kid asked after tapping Kaltain.

"I'm finna fuck the shit outta him, you tryna watch or somethin lil nigga?" Kaltain replied, getting popped in his mouth by Sorin.

"Stop talkin to strangers, lil boy. Go back to whea yo parents at." Rin said, waving the boy off. The boy nodded his head and made his way back to his parents.

It was quiet for a minute before Sorin started mugging. "Did that nigga just call me a her?" He asked.

-

"We already tried." Akrasia said, putting a hoodie on after putting a pair of socks on.

"Wouldn't it make more sense to adopt?" He continued, moving to sit on top of Saigo. "You said you wanted to carry a baby in yo stomach so that's what you finna do, you gon have my child." Sai said, moving Rasias body up some.

"I can't get pregnant, thought I told you that." Rasia replied, frowning a bit. "Yes you can." Saigo said, wiping Akrasias face when he started crying.

"You gon have my child, aight?" He said, pecking his lips. Rasia nodded his head, drying his face with the sleeves of his hoodie.

"Take a nap, you got therapy in a few hours." Sai continued making Akrasia lay down on top of him and watch what he was doing on his phone.

It wasn't long before Rasia fell off into a deep sleep.

-

Aila rubbed the back of Neiths head, wrapping his legs around his waist and looking at his phone.

"You up?" Aila asked, moving his head to glance at Neith. It was quiet for a while before Aila rolled his eyes.

"Nigga, I know yo ass awake. This exactly why ion be cuddlin witcho ass, stop tryna stick yo hands in my shorts." He continued making Neith smack his lips and open his eyes.

"Can't even finger you fo one second, just be rejectin a nigga n shit." Neith mumbled. He was about to get up until Aila locked his legs around him.

"You gon lemme get up?" He asked, looking at Aila who just ignored him and continued texting his sister.

"Why is you lockin yo legs round me?" He said as Aila locked his legs in more. He unwrapped his legs a few minutes later and looked at Neith.

"I'm practicin." Ai said making Neith look at him confused.

"Nothin." He said, waving him off and looking at his phone. "Lemme finger you right quick." Neith said, pulling at the waistband of the shorts.

"You already fingered me befo you went to sleep." Aila responded, turning his bottom half over so he could close his legs.

"Lemme do it again." Neith said.

-

"It don't matta how many times I fuck, yo pussy lips stay closed." Kaltain said making Sorin choke on his water.

Rin kept quiet, knowing that Kal was high as the sun right now and that he wasn't going to listen to a thing he said to him.

"I like that though cause that mean no otha nigga but me is fuckin you." He continued, putting the blunt in his mouth so he could finish counting the money on the table.

"Its gon stay that fuckin way too. Lemme catch a nigga  who aint me fuckin you, everybody in that mothafucka gon die." Kal said, putting the rubberband on the stack of cash and sitting it on top of a few other stacks.

"Mamas?" He called out making Rin hum. "Imma kill yo ass if you fuck somebody else. Imma fuck you up nd I put that shit on my life." He said, looking at him.

"But you know betta than that, huh?" He asked as Rin nodded his head. Kaltain stared for a bit before smiling and looking at the TV.

His smile soon turned into a deep mug, grabbing his gun and taking the safety off. "Imma kill whoeva got the intentions of datin n fuckin you." He mumbled, standing up and going to the room.

"God, why I had to be in a relationship wit a crazy bipolar ass nigga?" Sorin mumbled, staring at Kaltain.