𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 7𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Yo lip busted, fuck happened to you?" Serephina asked, patting Sonders head that was resting in her lap.

"Yo crazy ass mama is what happened." Sond replied, sucking his bottom lip in his mouth and wincing a bit when his lip started burning.

"Hit me right in my shit cause he got pissed." He continued, playing with Phinas hair that was all over her head and down her back from waking up a few hours ago.

Phina continued patting his head with her small hands, glancing at the TV. "What he pissed fo?" She asked, tilting her head and watching Sarnai come down the stairs and walk out the front door.

"Ion even know, he not tellin me nothin." Sond answered, covering himself up with a blanket on the couch and laying his head back in Phinas lap.

"He locked me out the room after yellin at me n shit." He said, touching his lip and looking at the TV. Serephina shook her head, playing with his braids while she pulled the ponytail holder out her hair with her other hand.

"Go to sleep, papa." She said, patting his eyes for him to close them.

-

"I'm fine." Sorin said, squatting down to grab a skillet out the cabinet.

Kaltain stared at him, leaning on the counter before grabbing his arm and pulling him toward him. "Move and stop touchin me." Rin said making Kal tighten the grip his arms had around his waist.

"You know you not fi- Yes I am, I'm alright. Thea ain't nothin to be unhappy about. Stop askin if I'm fine cause I am, leave me alone." Sorin said, cutting Kal off and trying to move his arms from around him.

"No you not, mama. You know you not and if you not gon talk to me bout the shit you got goin on, talk to a therapist cause you not finna be walkin around the house depressed n end up doin some stupidass shit cause if it." Kaltain said, pecking his lips.

"I'm not depressed so can you move and leave me alone?" Rin asked, looking at him and leaning over to cut the stove on.

"You gon talk to somebody, ian playin witchu." Kal said, kissing him again before walking off.

-

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I stood in the kitchen with my hands over my face before brushing my hair back with my hands, hearing as Aelains crying got louder.

I wiped my face and sniffled, covering my ears and leaning on the counter.

She's been crying for the past 15 minutes and she won't shut up. I did everything, I fed her, burped her, changed her diaper and she still won't be quiet.

There is really nothing else I can do. Me rocking her to sleep didn't help since she woke up 10 minutes later and started crying again.

Kal ain't home to deal with it since Joshua was blowing up his phone to ask him to help him do something. He didn't wanna help but I told him to help anyway which probably was a mistake.

My eyebrows furrowed as more tears rolled down my face.

I'm getting more frustrated by the second and the loud crying isn't helping at all. I wiped my face again, walking out the kitchen and going to Aelains room.

"Can you please stop cryin?" I asked, picking her up out the crib and sitting in the rocking chair. I laid her on my thighs, unbuttoning her onesie and rubbing her stomach.

She calmed down, grabbing my finger and kicking one of her legs. I pulled my sleeves over my hands and wiped my chin, watching her chew on her tongue and play with my fingers.

My head was pounding and I was hungry. It was about 2 or 3 am and I haven't ate since yesterday morning but I haven't had an appetite to eat a full meal.

I'm probably one of the worst parents ever. I let Lain cry for over 10 minutes, lowkey thought about just leaving her in the house by herself.

When she was born and I held her, I didn't feel as much happiness and joy I thought I would feel. To make it worse, I didn't feel nothing at all.

I thought that I would feel overjoyed like most people do when they have their first child but that didn't happen.

It was a baby, yea, but what was so special about it. Its not the fact that I don't love her cause I do, its the fact that going into parenthood is nothing special.

I don't understand the big joy over having a child .