𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 12, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"No, they put the handcuffs too tight so it sliced my wrists open." Sorin told Kaltain, moving his wrists around. 

Kal felt his hand twitch a little before eating the last bit of food on his plate. "They hurt?" He asked, throwing the paper plate in the trash.

Sorin shook his head and fixed his position on the counter. "It didn't go that deep so it only stings when I move em." Rin replied, rubbing them.

"Sarnai tried to press charges on me for smashing a glass cup over his head and then the rumors at school is still goin around." Sorin said, staring at the floor.

"I might skip and just stay home tomorrow." He continued as Kaltain shook his head and grabbed his neck.

"You gon go. If one of them do somethin, tell me." Kaltain said, kissing him. "And whatchu gon do?" Rin asked, kicking his feet back and forth.

"Dont worry bout it, mama." Kaltain said, seeing Elide walk in the kitchen and towards them. "I wanna go shoppin." Sorin mumbled, sliding his nails on Kaltains waves.

"But I need to get my nails done first." He said, looking at the hand he bit the nails off of.

-

"Mama, why is Faira knockin on the door?" Sagira asked, Sorin on the side of her, leaning against the door frame.

"Let ha ass knock, shit." Fallon said, pulling the covers over his head and rolling over.

The door bell continued to ring making Fallon open his eyes and stare at the ceiling for a while before getting up.

"She must wanna get shot in ha fuckin head, messin wit my sleep n shit. I got work in the A.M." He mumbled, walking downstairs and opening the door.

"What?" Fall said, scratching his head and squinting his eyes. "Haven't seen you in a few years and this is how you speak to me?" Faira said making Fallon mug her.

"Bitch, bein respectful to you was neva an option. Anyways, whea you goin wit allat?" He said, pointing to the bags she had on the porch.

Faira smiled. "Here." She said, looking into the house. "The fuck you ain't so I could get my ass beat from lettin you stay. Betta go to a damn hotel n stay yo brokeass thea." Fallon replied, taking his slippers off and sliding them back on.

Sarnai came down the stairs making Faira smile harder. "Theres my favorite grandbaby!" She semi-yelled as Sarnai came to the door, cheesing and hugging her.

Fallon rolled his eyes, seeing Phina come on the side of him and pull on his shorts. "Oh my, when did you have her?" Faira said, trying to touch her making Serephina back away and hide behind Fallons legs while mugging her.

"Ion like ha, mama." She said, looking up at him. "Me neitha, ion know why she hea." He said back, taking his hair out the ponytail.

Faira stared at him before analyzing him completely. "You got alot..bigger than the last time I seen you." She said after pausing.

"Alright? Anyways child, go get a hotel n leave. Take that one witchu cause he gettin on my fuckin nerves." Fallon said, looking at Sarnai who just stood there, not trying to get punched for talking back or rolling his eyes.

Faira looked at him confused before nodding her head. "Go pack some clothes, baby." She told him, patting his back as he walked back inside and went upstairs.

"Hey my grandkids." She said. All of them mugged her, Sagira going back to her room and taking Phina with her.

"You look just like your daddy but built just like your mama. Pear shape and all." She said as he continued to mug her, eating his chips.

"They all seem to not like me and out of all of them Saigo is the meanest." Faira said, basically talking to herself since Fallon was watching the neighbor get inside their car and Sorin was looking at how crooked Fairas wig was.

Nai came back downstairs with his things a few minutes later, mugging Sorin on the way past. "And ill do it again, don't fuckin mug me." Rin said as Nai fixed his face and walked out the door.

"You let them cuss?" Faira said, confused. "Shole do, na have a goodnight." Fall replied, closing the door and locking it.