𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 16𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Youn have one." Kaltain said making Sorin suck his teeth and mug him.

"I'm leavin you, bye." Rin said, grabbing a bag of chips off the shelf before walking off. Kal shook his head, knowing that in a few minutes Rin was going to come ask for something else.

Before Sorin could even get halfway down the aisle, he grabbed something else and made his way back to Kaltain.

"Can I get this?" He asked, lifting the pack of sour skittles. "What happened to you leavin me?" Kal asked, taking the skittles out his hand and putting it in the buggy.

"I am leaving you. Ion know why you said all that extra shit anyways." Rin replied, waving him off and resting his hand on his stomach.

"I was tellin the truth though, mama. Youn gotta dick, ion know why you upset." Kaltain said, putting his hand inbetween Sorins legs and sliding his fingers down the clothed slit.

"Move, you got people staring at us n shit." Sorin said, slapping his hand before holding it and staring at the few people who stared at them.

"Yall mothafuckas need somethin?" He asked, mugging them and tilting his head. The old couple and their grandkids looked away, finally minding their business.

Sorin rolled his eyes and pulled the shorts he was wearing down while still holding Kals hand. "You aggravatin." He said, looking around at the shelves.

"What I do?" Kal asked, putting him infront and letting him push the buggy. "You got me wet but I can't do anything bout it til we get home." Rin mumbled, Kaltain look down at him.

"You gon be aight, wait til we get to the car." Kal said as Sorin nodded his head.

-

"My legs n feet hurtt." Rin whined, holding onto Kaltains arm.

"I told you we was gon be goin to different stores but you wanted to be horny n shit. N why is yo nails diggin into my arm like that, that shit hurt." Kal replied, pulling Rin infront and holding him by his waist while they walked.

"They stilettos, you the one who said you wanted to see me wit em." Sorin said, stopping and rubbing under his thighs while frowning.

"I can't. Im not even playin right na, if I move I'm fallin." He continued making Kal huff and squat a bit to pick him up.

He placed him in the big part of the buggy before pushing it inside the store. "Then you gon stop in the middle of the damn road, actin like thea ain't cars comin." Kal said, watching Rin rub his feet, barely reaching them from his stomach being in the way.

"Nobody told yo ass to actually fuck me when I said it, we wouldn't be in this position if yo ass would've ignored what I said." Sorin said, turning his head to glance at him.

"Mamas, you was beggin me t- Like I said, nobody told yo ass to listen to me." Rin said, cutting him off.

-

"I'll swerve off this damn road, don't play wit me." Fallon said, putting his foot on the gas when he got on the interstate.

Serephina looked at him and frowned her face up. "Dont do that, ion wanna die today. Papa, you shut up fo we all die." She said, kicking Sonders seat and mugging the back of his head.

"Ion even know why you let mama drive knowin damn well he crazy." She mumbled, going back to whatever she was doing on her phone.

"I was just say- nevermind, nevermind. My bad, baby." Sond said, stopping mid sentence when Fall slammed on brakes.

"Blow the fuckin horn again, imma come out this car n beat yo mothafuckin ass." Fallon said, looking at the person who blew the horn in the rear view mirror.

He pressed on the gas, going a little over 85. "Mama tryna kill us, can you come pick me up?" Serephina asked, talking to Sagira on the other side.

"Mama, Ace said meet her by the Walmart." She continued, hanging up the phone. Fall turned off on the exit, talking to himself and slapping Sonders hand off his thigh.

A few minutes later, they pulled up in the Walmart parking lot and parked in the front. "Bitch, don't get mad cause I took yo duckass parkin spot. Find anotha one, stupid hoe." Fall said, mugging the car and snatching Sonders phone out his hand.

"Baby, I was doin somethin on thea. Lemme buy what I'm tryna buy first n after I'll give it to you." Sond said, looking at him and scratching his head.

"Nigga, fuck you and whateva yo ass tryna buy." Fallon replied, turning the other way and scrolling through Sonders phone before pressing on a game.

"Why youn just play the shit on yo phone?" Sond asked, furrowing his eyebrows and rubbing his nose bridge. Fallon glanced at him and crossed his feet.

"Cause I'm on a higher level on yours." He mumbled.