𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 7𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I stared at Kaltain before putting my hand on his chest and leaning over to grab his phone off the charger.

He looked at me before looking back at the TV, sticking his hand under my shirt to rub my stomach. I unlocked his phone with my fingerprint, going into his camera roll.

I glanced through all the photos he had before finding one I could complain about.

" So." I said making him look up at me. He hummed, playing with the extra skin on my sides. He look so peaceful right now, a lil bit too peaceful so I'm finna fix it.

"Who this?" I asked, handing him the phone and pointing to a random ass person who was behind him and looking at the camera.

He looked at it and looked at me confused. "Who is who?" He said as I sucked my teeth. "That, what is that?" I said, pointing to the dude again.

"What is t- a human?" He said, cutting himself off and looking even more confused than he already was.

"You fuckin him?" I said, tilting the phone back to look at the picture again mostly cause I forgot what the nigga behind him looked like.

"Fuck no, the fu- Then why he so close?" I asked, cutting his sentence short. "Like damn, forreal. Ian know yo type was niggas like..that." I said, crossing my arms.

"Mamas, na you know that I'm obsessed ova yo ass." He said, pulling me down by my throat and pecking my lips.

"So whatchu tellin me is that youn love me nomo n you like fuckin on niggas that look like a great value momo takin a mugshot?" I said, completely changing what he just said.

"Ian even say that sh- care yo ass ta sleep n stop bein petty. This the 3rd day in a row you done tried to accuse me of some shit." Kal said, furrowing his eyebrows and running his hand down his face.

"My nigga done fell outta love wit me, guess its time to pack my shit n le- You not leavin. One thing you not gon do is leave. Stop playin, mama." He said, staring at me.

Ion know if he threatenin me right now or tellin me what I'm not finna do. His grip on my thighs says he's threatening me but imma go with the second one.

"So na you tellin me what I can and can't do? I feel like a slave, havin me clean this stupidass house and cookin food fo yo ole crocodile lookin ass." I said while he just stared at me.

"You the one who wanted to clean the house fo 2 days straight then you kicked me out the kitchen talkin bout 'I can't cook', go to sleep." He replied, looking at the TV.

"Be quiet and show me attention." I said, leaning down and turning his head so he could look at me. He looked at the TV again making me frown my face up.

I stared at him for a while before feelings my face get hot, not soon after a tear had rolled down my face.

He know I'm sensitive, ion know why he be doin shit like this. "So you not gon give me attention?" I asked, sniffling making him sit up and hug me.

He wiped my face before kissing all over it. "If I rock you, will you go to sleep?" He asked. I nodded my head, laying it on his shoulder and letting him rock me side to side.

I should spazz out right now but he look angry so nevermind, I wanna keep my walls.

-

𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Wassgood, nigga?" Quinn said, smiling and dapping me up.

"Nothin, nothin. Came hea to get some shit fo mamas." I replied, looking at Layton who was behind Quinn. By behind, he was very behind.

Nigga was still walkin to come over here. "Whea he at?" Quinn asked, making me shrug. "Ion know, but Elide wit him. He cussed out a worker at a clothing shop a few stores down cause they wouldn't let him bring the dog in." I said, shaking my head.

"He brought the lil nigga in thea though but say bruh, Layton." I said loudly making him look up at me. "Come hea." I said, motioning Quinn to back up.

Quinn looked at me for a second before backing up and letting Layton come infront of him.

"Look, I'm finna tell yo ass one time n one time only." I said, motioning him to come closer. He looked up at me, crossing his arms and humming after walking closer.

"Ion know why the fuck you thought you was bold enough to tell mamas some duck ass shit that ain't even happen but if he tries to leave me cause you said some shit that ain't true, the last thing you gon see is the ground." I said, backing him into a shelf.

"I swea on my fuckin life, I will kill yo ass if some shit like that ever happened. Ion give a fuck if you been my homeboy fo mo than 3 years, you not finna ruin my relationship cause of a dumbass crush you had since high-school." I continued, mugging him and staring him down as he started looking scared.

"Even if we do end up breakin up, you the last bitch I would go to. Keep thinkin I'm joking witchu, I want you too. You know how fast imma send yo ass to fuckin God? Yo lil nigga ova thea ain't gon be able to save yo ass like he did last time. And I put that shit on my life." I said, watching his eyes get watery.

"T-that aint even my ni- He should be but you all up in my business to not realize that he the only nigga that'll like yo ole pussy ass." I said, wincing when I got hit in my head.

"Come on, bighead. Im fuckin hungry n you ova hea tryna kabedon Layton." Sorin said, frowning and pulling the leash when Elide tried to bite Layton.

"Sir, you can't ha- Bitch, shut yo ass up fo I let my dog bite you." Sorin said, cutting her off. She looked down at the Elide, seeing him growl at her before turning around and speedwalking around the corner.

I shook my head and grabbed his hand, waving at Quinn as we started to walk. Quinn waved back, walking over to Layton.

I caught a glance of Rin looking back at Layton with an expression I've only seen once out of our whole relationship before looking at me and smiling, swinging our hands back and forth.

If he keep on, I'm not gon be the one pullin the trigger.