𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 26𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Kaltain, move that shit from by my head nd go take yo medicine." Sorin said, moving his head away from the gun and wiggling his fingers.

"Yeen answer my fuckin question." Kal replied, mugging him and pressing the gun against his forehead while tightening the grip on his wrist.

"You aint neva asked a question." Rin said, furrowing his eyebrows.

Kaltain kept quiet for a bit. "You right, you right." He said after a while, standing up straight and putting the gun on safety.

Sorin stared at him, watching him walk to the bathroom before putting his hands over his face and sighing. "He gon get put in a psychward if he keep puttin this gun to my damn head everytime he have one of his episodes." He mumbled, sitting up in the bed.

"Too damn early fo this shit." He continued after noticing it was only 6 in the morning.

Kaltain came back in the room after taking his medication, laying on the bed and playing with the strings to his durag.

"You good na?" Rin asked making Kal nod his head.

-

"On God, you one bum ass nigga." Callum said, mugging Neith and rolling his eyes.

"Mattafact, fuck you. My ass look fat in anything I wea. Yo big jug headass just a hatin ass nigga." He continued, turning his head off.

"Its aight, Call. He just mad cause he don't got no ass." Aila said, glancing at Neith. "Right, always gotta say somethin when nobody even asked his ass to comment." Callum replied, flipping his nonexistent hair.

"Yo ass know you baldhead so what is you flippin exactly?" Neith asked making Callum suck his teeth. "I can't wait to find me a man but anyways." He mumbled, leaning back a bit before looking at Neith.

"You bet n- Aila girl, you gettin kinda thick." Callum said, cutting Neith off and grabbing a handful of Ailas ass. "Whatchu been eatin?" He continued.

Aila frowned his face up, grabbing Callums wrist and moving his hand. "Ion like you touchin me without my permission, don't do it again." He said, letting his wrist go.

"Please and thank you." He continued, moving to the other side of Neith before getting on his phone.

-

"Quinn?" Aila asked, confused.

"He my cousins babydaddys homeboy. Thats who Callum talkin to." Neith replied, pulling him down in his lap and making him sit on it.

Aila hummed, playing with his nose ring and looking at his phone. "Imma eat you out from the back when we get home." Neith said making the girl who was walking past them look over.

"You bet not run like you did last time." He continued, wrapping his arms around Ailas waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

"I only be runnin cause you be doin too much." Aila said, repositioning himself in Neiths lap. "What I be doin?" Neith asked, watching the people walk past.

"Eatin me out fo ova 2 hours n makin me cum mo than 4 times. Then you be tryna eat it mo than once a day." Aila said, looking at the store Callum had been in for the past few minutes.

"Nd yo dick big so when you fuck, you be rearrangin my damn organs." Aila continued, glancing at his nails. "I be hurtin you?" Neith asked, looking at him and watching him shake his head.

"I wouldn't be cummin back to back if you was." Aila replied.

-

Fallon wrapped his arms around Sonders neck, hugging him back.

"You forgive me, baby?" Sond asked, shifting a bit since his knees were starting to hurt from kneeling down on the floor.

"Yea." Fall answered, mumbling and glancing at the TV that was on the 911 TV show.

"I'm sorry fo puttin my hands on you, ian mean to." Sonder said, kissing Falls jaw and scooting him closer to the edge of the bed. Fallon looked down at him and hummed, looking back at the TV after a few seconds.

"I'm serious, ian mean to. You just pissed me off, givin me them papers when ian tell you to." Sond said, grabbing his jaw and making him look at him.

"Ian gon do it again, baby. Aight?" He continued, pecking his lips. "Okay." Fallon said as Sonder hugged him tighter. "Okay what?" Sond asked, looking up at him  and rubbing his back.

"Okay, papa." Fall replied.