𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Mama, when Neith comin ova?" Sarnai asked, looking up from his phone. He shrugged his shoulders and continued doing Phinas hair.

I plopped on the couch before having to get back up to answer the door when the doorbell had rung.

"Wassup short." Neith said, patting my head and walking in. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him after closing and locking the front door.

Be making fun of my height for no reason. I watched as Sarnai dapped up Neith and get up before they both walked upstairs.

"Mama they be leavin me out n shit." I said, sitting on the couch and laying my head on his shoulder. "Yo daddy be leavin me out too." He responded making pops look at him like he was confused.

"Ian neva lef- Hush and care yo ass back upstairs." Mama said, cutting him off. "Always in my business." He mumbled, looking at pops. Serephina giggled and moved around while looking at pops.

"Its alright though, imma just sit in Nais room and listen to they convo." I said, getting up and going upstairs.

I opened his door and stood in the doorway, fanning the air that was covered in smoke. "Pops gon beat yo ass when he find out you smokin." I said after closing the door so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Neith looked at me and so did Nai. "You a snitch, shut yo ass up n mind ya business." Sarnai said, passing the blunt to Neith.

I rolled my eyes and sat ontop of the desk, playing with my shorts. "Whatchu want?" Neith asked, looking up at me.

I shrugged and shook my head. "Then why you in hea?" He said.

"I can't spend quality time wit my younger brother and cousin?" I responded, frowning a bit. "Nobody even said allat." Nai said, repositioning himself.

I slid off the desk while grabbing my phone out of my pocket. "Since yall don't want me in hea, bye." I mumbled, waving and walking out the room.

"Ace, they bein mean." I whined out, falling on her bed after walking into her room. "Stay in hea then. They some bitches anyway." She mumbled, patting my back and looking at the TV.

"You and Diamond still fightin?" I asked making her nod. "She playin wimme too much. Imma really have to fall back and just cut her off." She replied.

I rolled over on my back. "You should've been did that when pops said that he didn't like her." I said, remembering when she first introduced Diamond to us.

Pops forreal said in his own words, 'ion like the bitch' while she was sitting infront of him. I would've been embarrassed if I was her.

He ended up getting hit in the neck by mama after though even though mama said the exact same thing when she left.

"I know but I wanted to give her a chance and the thing is, she fuckin wit Gianna and Mirelle." She said, looking at me.

"Gianna? Ian know Gia was fuckin on Monte, I could've sworn she said she was straight." I said, shaking my head.

"Ha hoe ass ain't straight. She act like how ha mama used to act towards our mama." She replied after sucking the dust from the chips off her fingers.

Shit, like mother like daughter I guess.