𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 17𝐭𝐡 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You gon let me peg you, papa?" Fallon asked, sitting ontop of Sonders back.

"Fuck no, the fuck?" Sonder said, frowning his face up and looking back at Fall. "Please?" Fall begged as Sond shook his head no.

"You ain't no fun witcho stupidass." He mumbled, laying ontop of Sond.

-

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

I watched as Kaltain moved around his kitchen. We was on FaceTime, not talking but instead just enjoying the comfortable silence.

I looked up when my door opened and put myself on mute since I saw that it was Sarnai.

"Bring yo hoeass downstairs, mama need you fo somethin." He said, mugging me and walking out the room.

I got up and followed after him, mumbling under my breath. "Speak up." He said, turning back to look at me.

"Ian a hoe so ion know why you keep callin me that." I said making him roll his eyes. It was so peaceful without him bothering me.

"You is. Don't forget you fucked my boyfriend." He replied.

"I really didn't, he just told you that because he wanted to make you jealous but if the shoe fits then wear it." I said, walking past him and down the stairs.

He treats me like I'm younger than him when I'm older than him by a year and he thinks that everything he has, I want.

When in reality, I couldn't care less what he has.

Anything he hears about me, he believes because of that time in 1st grade when I gave the person he liked an eraser.

He was in kindergarten and complained the whole way home because he saw me give it to him. Ever since then, he started to hate me.

And Neith, ion even know what I did for him to not like me cause according to my memory, ian do shit.

But I guess since him and Nai is the same age, they get along. "Go to the store witcho sister and get some of the shit imma cook. Imma text it to you cause I know you not gon remember." Mama said.

I nodded my head as he kissed my cheek and finished doing whatever he was doing. I went back upstairs, fixing my sock on the top stair since it had came off.

I slid my slippers on and put on a pair of sweatpants since the shorts I had on was basically coochie cutters from how tight they were.

I grabbed my phone and put it under my arm so I could put my hair in a bun. "You forgot about me, mamas?" Kaltain said as I jumped and showed my face.

Forgot I was still on the phone with him. Lowkey forgot that nigga existed for a bit. I looked up at Sagira who was telling me that she was ready.

"No, I had to do something." I replied, walking out the room and following Gira.