𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 4𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Call off today." Sonder told Fallon.

Fall looked at him before shaking his head and getting up. "I can't, I got tw- Ion give a fuck. Youn see how sleep deprived you is right na?" Sonder asked, cutting him off.

Fallon stayed quiet and stared at him while biting the inside of his cheek. "Baby, call off and go to sleep please. Cause that shit aint right, you can't do no surgeries on 2 hours of sleep and a whole bunch of energy drinks." He continued, grabbing Fallons hands.

"You irritatin." Fall mumbled, snatching his hands from Sonders and grabbing his phone. He sat on the bed, putting his phone on his ear while mugging Sonder.

Sond smiled, leaning over to lay his head on his thighs.

-

"Three months til I graduate." Rin mumbled, unlocking the front door to Kaltains house. Kal cheesed, lowering his gun and getting up from the couch.

"Medicine?" Sorin asked, picking Elide up and lifting him in the air while closing the door with his foot.

Kaltain nodded his head, wrapping his arms around Sorins waist and kissing his neck before doing the same to his lips.

"How you show my neck more love than you show me?" Rin asked, putting Elide down when he started getting too heavy.

"I show yo pretty ass love, don't start." Kal replied, making his way back to the couch and picking up his half smoked blunt.

Sorin rolled his eyes, plopping down next to him. "Anyways child, why Joshua came ova hea mad last time?" He said, leaning down to wrestle with Elide.

Kaltain smacked his teeth. "Mane, the nigga was pissed cause yo cousin wouldn't give him no dick since he had gotten some the otha day." Kal answered, lighting the blunt making the area around them smell like weed immediately.

Rin looked at him confused. "My cou- Neith?" He said, cutting himself off when he had thought of what his cousin was named.

Kaltain nodded his head, leaning back and glancing at the TV. Sorins mouth formed an o shape before his face went back to a confused one.

"Hol on since when did his ass turn gay? That nigga was straight as fuck last year." He asked, thinking for a while before shrugging his shoulders.

"Mamas, you look so good right na." Kal said, licking his lips. "So ion always look good?" Rin said, turning back to stare at him.

"You always look good, you just look like you need to be ate out right na." Kaltain replied making Sorin shake his head.

Kaltains phone dinged and he reached for it, squinting his already half closed eyes before sucking his teeth and leaning back.

"Forgot them broke ass niggas was comin ova." He mumbled, looking up at the ceiling when the doorbell rang.

Rin started getting irritated when Kals friends started  spammingthe doorbell. "Go answer it." He said, pushing Kal halfway off the couch making him get up and answer the door.

Sorin took his phone out and laid out on the couch so nobody would sit by him.

-

"Papa, move and lemme answer it." Fall said, sucking his teeth when Sond lifted the phone in the air. "Lay yo ass down and go back to sleep." Sond said, pushing him back.

"Nigga, I will beat the fuck outchu. Gimme my shit so I can see what they want." Fallon whined, frowning his face up when Sonder shook his head.

Fall let his head fall back before whining and stomping his feet. Sonder sighed, handing him his phone. "Hea bruh." He said as Fallon wiped his face and grabbed his phone.

"Dont call me that." Fall mumbled, sniffling and calling the hospital back. He sat on the bed, untangling the ponytail holder that was stuck in his head.

"Damn, you more spoiled than the kids." Sonder said, walking out the room.