𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 17𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Anyways chi-" Sorin got cut off by the front door opening.

Him and Sagira watched Fallon walk in the house and slam the front door, sitting his keys and wallet on the counter before going upstairs.

Fall came back downstairs a few minutes later, on the phone with his hair out the ponytail he had. He was still in his scrubs and shoes and he had light bags under his eyes.

"Thats close to a 14 hour surgery, its an invasive brain tumor so thats going to take a long time to remove." He said into the phone, picking Serephina up when she had ran to him.

He sat her on the counter after getting her a bag of chips and looking at where Sorin and Sagira was. "I'll be there in a few, don't mess with anything." He said after a long pause.

He took Phina off the counter, kissing her cheek before grabbing his stuff and leaving out the house again.

"Ion think mama been to sleep yet." Gira said as Serephina sat beside her, laying in her lap. "Probably haven't and is staying awake by drinkin energy drinks." Rin replied.

"They needa let him rest n stop callin him in for shit that they know they can do." Sagira said, watching TV. "Right but anyways child, whatchu meant by that?" Rin asked, glancing at her.

"Girl, I cut ha off. We ain't speak in months and she was doin the opposite of what she was sayin to me." Sagira said, referring to her and Monte.

"Good, don't go back cause if you do we fightin." Rin said, smiling.

-

"They're supposed to help me though." Rasia said, looking at Saigo.

"Shut up, I told yo ass it was a fuckin accident. You gettin more tomorrow." Sai said, mugging him and looking at the road.

Akrasia frowned a little before leaning his head against the window. "Whose Ensley? All I wanna know is who they are to you." He said, keeping his eyes focused on the floor to ignore the things he was seeing.

Sai gripped the steering wheel. "Not important." He mumbled. "Then why do they keep blowin up yo phone?" Akrasia asked, looking at him.

"Dont worry bout that." Sai said making Rasia nod.

-

"Move and chill the fuck out." Neith said, sucking his teeth.

"Dont be talkin to me like that, got me fucked up." Josh said, rolling his eyes and sitting on his bed. "Yeen gon do shit cause you know I'll choke the fuck outcho ass wit a quickness. Lay yo small ass down n calm down." Neith replied, sitting his phone on the dresser along with his earplugs.

"You actin like we inna relationship. Remember that yo ass aint wanna be in one cause you was fuckin on anotha nigga that got outta jail witchu." He said, glancing at him.

"Dont tell me who I can and can't fuck and don't tell me who I got callin n blowin up my shit. Remember yo fuckin place cause I'm tied of yo damn shit." He continued, taking his shirt off after unbuttoning his pants.

Joshua mugged him and folded his arms while mumbling to himself. "Rushin me n shit, go rush that nigga that you was fuckin on a month ago n tell him to hurry up n dick yo ass down." Neith said making Joshuas mug deepen.

"Right you can't cause he dead, na take yo shit off."