𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 17𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Its funny how you think you could go get yo hair cut while leaving yo significant otha at home." Sorin said making Kaltain stare at him.

"I'm just gettin my hair cut, mamas." Kal said, sliding his slippers on.

"Thats the problem, you gettin yo hair cut. What the fuck you gettin it cut fo? You tryna look good fo somebody or some shit?" Rin said, crossing his arms and leaning on the door.

"Why you catchin an attitude wit me? It ain't even lunch time yet n you already trippin." Kaltain said, forgetting that Sorin didn't like the word trippin.

He put his hands over his face a few seconds after realizing what he said.

"Trippin? So na you thinkin I'm trippin? Since I'm trippin don't ask fo no pussy the rest of this fuckin month and the month comin up." Rin said making Kal mug him.

"You not finna ban a nigga from gettin pussy. Don't fuckin play wit me." Kaltain said, walking over to him.

"Who said I was playin witchu? Betta use a damn fleshlight to get yo fuckin nut, nigga." Sorin said, looking up at him while frowning.

"I'm not usin no fuckin fleshlight and you not finna ban me from gettin pussy. You forreal got me fucked up if you think I'm finna let yo mothafuckin ass keep me from gettin my pussy." He said, wrapping his hand around Rins neck and squeezing it.

"Keep fuckin playin, Sorin. I want yo ass to so you could see what imma do to yo lil ass." He continued, tightening his grip on his neck more making Rin cross his legs and squeeze them together while biting the inside of his cheek.

Kaltain looked down before removing his hand. "Go pee." He said as Sorin pulled the shirt he was wearing down. "Ion need to." Rin mumbled, laying his head on the side of the dresser and sighing as his legs trembled a bit.

"Why you doin allat extra shit?" Kal asked, having a slow moment. Sorin stared at him for a bit, hiding his right leg behind the other one when he felt something warm slide down.

"Cause.." He trailed off, sucking his bottom lip in his mouth. "Cause what, mama?" Kaltain said, about to come closer until Sorin put his hand up and stopped him.

"Cause I just nutted."

-

"You wanna niece or nephew?" Akrasia asked, watching Saigo put on his boxers.

"Ion know, eitha one would be aight." Sai replied, putting on a pair of joggers and socks. Rasia looked up at the ceiling.

"I want Rin to have a girl." He said, smiling and playing with the covers. "His boyfriend said he wanted a girl too." He continued making Sai look at him.

"When you saw Kaltain?" Saigo asked, putting on a shirt. "At the store yesterday, he was with Sorin." Rasia said, wiggling his toes.

"You want kids?" He said, looking at Sai. "Yea but ion want em this early." Sai said back,  getting in the bed with Akrasia.

"Then when you are ready to have them, we can find a surrogate or somethin." Rasia said, rubbing Saigos head when he laid it in his lap.

"Why can't you have em?" Sai asked, confused while wrapping an arm around Akrasias waist. Rasia looked down at him before looking at the TV.

"I'm a hermaphrodite, I can't get pregnant." He answered, leaning against the headboard.

-

"This is why we went to court last time, baby." Sonder said making Fallon suck his teeth.

"Who the fuck finna be wakin they fuckin child up 6 times to get them ready fo school? If they don't get up that one damn time, I guess they not goin." Fall said, covering himself up with the covers.

"Fuck that school system n fuck that letter they sent bout tryna take me to court." He continued, putting his phone on the charger and snatching the paper off his nightstand before throwing it on the floor.

"If they so goddamn worried bout why my child ain't been goin to school then they can come hea themselves n see why. Fuck I look like goin to court cause my child missed mo than 20 days." He said, mugging the letter on the floor.

"Fuck them people n fuck that court date." He mumbled, closing his eyes. Sond shook his head, picking the paper up and putting it on the vanity table.

He kissed Fallons forehead before grabbing his keys and wallet, walking out the room.