𓂸

𝐀𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 5𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Sorin played with his nose ring, looking at the TV while dumping more puffs into the bowl for Aelain.

Kaltain busted inside the room a few minutes later, making both of them jump hard as hell. "Mamas." Kal said, looking at Aelain before looking at Rin.

"I dropped the blunt." He continued, running his hands down his face and staring at him.

Sorin looked at him confused, rubbing his eyebrows. "You fuckin anotha nigga?" Kaltain asked making Rin frown his face up.

"Don't ask me no stupid shit like that. Why would I fuck on anotha nigga knowin damn well I'm in a relationship wit a crazy ass nigga who gon shoot n kill both me n the nigga I'm fuckin on?" Sorin replied, mugging him.

"Do I look like I got a fuckin death wish, Kaltain?" Rin said as Kal shook his head with his hands on top of his it.

"Dont ask me no stupidass fuckin question like that. Done lost yo goddamn mind fo even comin in hea askin some shit like that." He continued, moving his hair out of his face and looking at the TV.

"Ion give a fuck whatchu dropped, betta pick that shit up nd go on bout yo mothafuckin day." He mumbled, mugging the TV and repositioning Aelain in his lap.

By now, Kaltain had already left the room and was now eating the leftovers from yesterday.

"You fuckin anotha nigga?" Sorin mimicked, deepening his voice before mugging the wall.

"Askin me that shit like he wasn't just wakin me up at 4 am, pointin a gun to my head nd tellin me that if we broke up, he was gon kill every single nigga that tried nd did fuck me." He said as Lain started whining when she ate her last puff in her bowl.

Rin poured more puffs in the bowl, dumping some in his hand and eating them. "Actin like he ain't just manhandle me in the bathroom cause I told him if he aint take his medicine, I was gon leave him." He said.

"Just stupid as fuck."

-

"Ace gets ha degree next month, Sai gets his next year in October, Rin gets his degree in a few years since he just started college, nd Nai graduates high-school when school start back." Fallon said, pulling his mask down and taking his gloves off before throwing them away.

"I thought Rin was 17." His coworker, Janae, said as she took her mask off.

"He is. All my kids skipped a grade, Phina gon graduate early too." Fall replied, walking out the surgery hall after Janae opened the door.

"She goin to 4th grade this year, she skipped 2nd." He continued, taking the surgical cap off his head and itching his scalp.

"What grades did the 4 others skip?" Janae asked, rolling her long sleeved shirt.

"Ace skipped 9th grade, Sai skipped 5th, Rin skipped 10th, and Nai skipped 8th. The older 3 all got in college wit scholarships." Fallon said, stretching and waving at a patient who was walking through the hall.

The patient smiled and waved back, walking past them and down the hall.

"Smart ass kids, mines is just dumb as hell. My oldest son moved back in since his girlfriend kicked him out the house that he paid fo. My oldest daughter, is gettin ha second degree." Janae said, rubbing her stomach when it started growling.

"Nd my last son.. ion know what he's doin. He cut me off when he moved out at 17 but my daughter says he's alright since they talk 24/7." She continued, sighing.

"I need a few energy drinks, we gotta nother 36 hour surgery in a few hours." Fallon said, changing the subject and rubbing his eyes.

"They needa let you go home, you've been hea for 3 days straight." Janae said, shaking her head and putting her hands inside her pockets as they walked to the vending machines.

"And do but most of the neurosurgeons hea only care fo the money they get from bein one so they don't do what they posed to nd just let the patient die." Fall said, Janae agreeing with him.

"Yo husband ever called or texted you back?" She asked making Fallon shake his head, massaging his neck and pulling his wallet out to buy a few energy drinks out the vending machine.

"He still ignorin me. He talks to everybody else but me n the shit is makin me feel some kinda way. Only time he answers is if I ask him do he still love me." He answered,  biting the inside of his cheek.

"Girl, mine woke me up at 7 in the mornin by throwing divorce papers in my face talkin bout me cheatin since I'm neva home." Janae said, rolling her eyes.

"You signed em?" Fall asked, laughing a bit and grabbing the 5 energy drinks before they continued walking.

"Yea, he was gettin on my nerves anyway. Hope when I go back home, he'd been done moved out." She said back, cracking her neck.

Fallon just shook his head, smiling at the old lady they passed that was coming out her room.

-

"Stop comin to my job." Aila said, sitting his keys on the counter and taking his jacket off.

"Why?" Neith asked, eating a bowl of cereal. "Cause my boss asked if he should call the police on you fo harassment." Aila responded, taking the spoon out of Neiths hand and eating some if the cereal.

"He apparently 'ovaheard' our conversation bout you beggin to finger me on the way home yesterday so he called me into his office this mornin." He continued, twisting his nose ring.

Neith chuckled, sitting his bowl on the counter. "Why you said ovaheard like that?" Neith said, leaning down to kiss him on the lips.

"Cause he don't be ovahearin shit, he be eavesdroppin." Aila said, rubbing his leg and fixing him a cup of water. Neith kept quiet, staring at him before licking his lips.

"What?" Aila said, drinking some of the water and hanging his keys on the wall.

"I'm thinkin that if I fuck you everyday fo a month, would yo pussy remember the shape of my dick." Neith said, grabbing him by his waist and feeling on the inside of his thighs.

"I'm still sore from yesterday, stop." Aila said, closing his legs and squeezing his thighs together. "You'll be aight, lemme do somethin right quick." Neith mumbled, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Aila muttered an okay, wrapping his arms around Neiths neck.