𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 10𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Oh them niggas? Pops been killed em." Sagira told Sorin. Sorin shook his head and smiled a bit.

He hugged Sagira before walking out the front door to Kaltains car. "Hea." Kal said when Rin got in the car, reaching back and sitting a bag on his lap.

"Pink had a sale and I know yo ass would've been upset if you missed it." Kaltain continued, speeding off after Rin put his seatbelt on.

"Thank you, snookums." Sorin said, smiling and looking through the bag. "Mhm, you welcome mamas." He responded.

-

"We went half." Sonder told Fallon. "Went half wit who?" Fallon asked, placing his plate of food on the counter.

"Kaltain. I killed 3 of em and he killed 3 of em. Half n half, baby." Sond replied as Fall just looked at him. "How you even met him." Fallon said, shoving a big spoonful of mash potatoes in his mouth.

"When me and Rin went to the store, the lil nigga introduced himself to me." He said, Fall slapping his hand when he tried to take a green bean from his plate.

"He took it to the next level though, sendin they bodies to they families. That nigga not just a drugdealer, he a whole ass murderer." Sonder said, shaking his head.

"Bitch smart as fuck too." He continued, getting hit by Fallon again. "What I told yall stupid mothafuckas bout sayin bitch in my house." Fallon said, watching Sonder rub the back of his neck.

"Baby, I bought this hou- Nigga, shut yo ass up. This my house so if I kick you out, you gettin out. Yo ass still payin the bills though." Fall cut him off, seeing Sagira walk downstairs.

Sagira looked at them and shook her head. "Whea you goin, Ace?" Fall asked, feeding Sonder some of his green beans.

"Wit Monte." She replied making Fallon frown his face up.

"See yo ass neva listen to what people tellin you. But gon head n have fun cause like I told you last time, if you come home cryin n shit imma beat the fuck outchu." He said.

"Mhm, see you later mama. I love yall." Sagira said, opening the front door. "I love yo stupidass too. Tell Monte imma beat ha ass if she come on my porch." He said making Sagira nod her head and walk out the door.

Sonder stared at Fallon before smiling and letting his head drop.

"Fuck is you smilin bout negro?" Fall said after looking over at him. "Nothin baby, you just look beautiful that's all." Sond replied as Fall rolled his eyes.

"Anywho, if the bitch don't treat my son right, imma shoot his ass." Fall said, feeding Sonder some of his food again.

Sonder looked at him, wondering why everytime he says bitch he gets slapped but then Fallon turns around and says it.

"Oh yea, Faira said she wants to see her grand kids after losing touch with me for 8 years." Fallon said suddenly.

"Fuck no." Sonder said, frowning his face up.

-

"You know what I learned a few days ago?" Sagira said to Sorin, combing through her wet hair. "What?" Rin responded, sliding on his knee high socks.

"Giannas mama caused our mama to have a miscarriage." She said, turning to look at Sorin.

"I was about 7 or 8 and Saigo was either 6 or 5 at the time. We both wondered why the baby never came but we thought nothing of it." Sagira continued.

"Wasnt her name Serena or Serenity, some shit like that." Sorin said, putting on a hoodie he had taken from Kaltains closet.

Sagira shrugged and continued combing her hair. "I overheard mamas and pops convo a few days ago and learned that Serena or whatever purposely fell ontop of him when he was picking up something." She said making Sorin shake his head.

"Her daughter acts just like her, the pettiness runs in the family." Sorin said, checking his nails and pulling the hood over his head.

"Mhm, and Sarnai is petty just like Faira." Sagira said as Sorin agreed.