𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 2𝐧𝐝, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"She betta tell ha big overgrown ass child to shut the fuck up n get out my damn personal space." Fallon said out loud, mugging the ladys child that was basically ontop of him.

"Yall stupidass lil niggas needa learn how to say excuse me." He continued making the lady gasp and look over. "Dont call my son that!" She semi-yelled.

"Bitch, it wasn't directed towards yo fatass son. He too young to be that damn big and musty. I just know he betta move fo I punch the fuck out his disrespectful ass." He replied, watching the boy move out his way.

He continued rambling on, pushing the buggy and mugging people.

-

"Sai?" Rasia mumbled, tapping his shoulder.

Saigo hummed and rested his arms over his eyes after rolling over. "I'm hungry." He said quietly, rubbing over the scars and the now faded cuts on his thighs.

Saigo moved his arms on his forehead and looked over at him before sitting up in the bed. "Whatchu wanna eat?" He asked after sighing.

Akrasia stayed silent for a bit before smiling. "I wanna eat Sonic." He answered, sliding out the bed after looking at the floor.

Sai had gotten up also, sliding his slippers on and grabbing his keys and wallet. He let Rasia grab his phone, already having his in his hands.

Sai had decided to cut the girl he was talking to off, only seeing her once and that was when she begged him for his number.

He had only responded to some of her text but still blowed up his phone, spamming with texts that asked to date her.

He was already irritated and frustrated from school and her texting his phone everyday and allday made it worse so he blocked her, hoping to never see her in public which is also the reason why he used to go out at night and do things.

He didn't cheat and if he did end up messing with her, it would make him a pedophile from her only being 15. Far too young and way too fast for kids her age.

He opened the door, letting Rasia walk out first and following after him. Once they got in the car, he started it and pulled out before speeding down the street.

Saigo also had already apologized to Akrasia for the way he was acting towards him.

-

"If you take it, I'm going home." Sorin said, looking at Kaltain.

Kal chuckled, standing up and walking towards him. "I'm forreal, you not boutta have me crippled n bruised the fuck up. You must be forgettin I'm bright as fuck." Rin continued, speed walking out the room and closing the door in Kaltains face.

"Lemme just take it then put the tip in, mama." Kal said from behind the door.

"No, you gon end up fuckin me. I'm not fallin fo that." Sorin replied, leaning over to grab his keys off one of the tables in the hallway.

"Please let go of the doorknob fo I snatch this shit open n break one of yo nails by accident." Kaltain said, turning the knob before opening the door when Rin had let go.

He put his arms around Sorins waist, pulling him close to his chest and wrapping his hand around Rins neck before leaning down to kiss him.

"Movee, I got school tomorrow and a presentation to do. You not finna have me walkin like Sarnai across that damn stage." Rin whined, leaning his head back when Kaltain tried to kiss him again.

"Stop playin n lemme fuck you right quick." Kal replied, kissing his jaw before moving one of his fingers to suck on his neck.

Sorin bit his lip and mushed him in his forehead so he could look at him. "You sure you gon just put the tip in?" He asked making Kaltain smile and nod.

"Yea mamas." Kal replied, picking him up.