𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 3𝐫𝐝, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"It left scars." Sorin said, sitting on top of Kaltain and showing him his arms.

"You cut deep, mama. Its gon leave scars." Kal said, rubbing Rins arms after putting Aelains blanket back on her when she kicked it off.

"I'm not gon be able to wea short sleeves nomo." Rin mumbled, frowning and letting his arms drop in Kaltains lap.

"You can wea short sleeves, it ain't gon be nobody business bout whats on your arms. Ignore em if they ask, mamas." Kal replied, grabbing Rins hands and intertwining their fingers.

"You know we was in the middle of a conversation, right?" Layton said, looking at Sorin and crossing his arms.

"I don't care, you can see on my fuckin face that ion give a fuck. Anyways child, you fed Lain before putting her to sleep?" Sorin asked making Kaltain nod his head.

"Medicine?" He said, glancing at Lay who had a mug stuck on his face. Kal shook his head. "Not yet, mamas." He said, scratching his stomach without let Sorins hand go.

"Go take em." Rin told him, getting up so Kaltain could stand up. Kal stood up, looking at Layton before going to the room.

"So.." Sorin said, sitting down in Kals spot and crossing his legs.

"What is you muggin me fo?" He continued as Elide came from out the bedroom and made his way to him. Eli laid down on top of his feet and stared at Layton from under the coffee table.

"Ion like you, thats why." Layton replied, rolling his eyes and looking at Elide when he moved from his spot.

"Thats cute but I didn't do anything to you for you to not like me. You basically dislike me cause of petty nd messy reasons." Sorin said, taking the blanket off of Aelain and unbuttoning her onesie half way when she started sweating.

"What I don't understand is that you gotta whole nigga who likes you nd will do anything fo yo ass but you want the one who don't give not one fuck bout you." He continued, rubbing Lains stomach.

Layton kept quiet, huffing and turning his head off when Kaltain came back in the living room.

-

"Mama, why is she hea?" Serephina asked, whining and walking up to Fallon.

Fall looked down at her and continued eating his green beans. "Was you or was you not the one who asked fo a damn playdate wit that lil girl?" He said making Phina mug him and whine again.

She mumbled under her breath, going back upstairs while frowning. "Why are you my bed." She said, looking at Juvela cover herself up.

"We goin to sleep, get in and stop whinin." Juve replied, lifting up the covers. Phina rolled her eyes, closing the door and getting into the bed.

"I'm not sleepy though." Serephina said, putting her legs on top of Juvelas stomach. "I saw you falling asleep when I came in, don't lie." Juve said, closing her eyes and playing with the leggings Phina was wearing.

Phina sucked her teeth before getting comfortable and closing her eyes, falling asleep almost immediately.

-

"Really?" Nesryn said, furrowed his eyebrows and looking at Neith.

He put the bowl of puffs down making Nevaya give him a look and pull on his shirt while eyeing the bowl of puffs.

"You, you're stupid." He continued, staring at Neith before giving Nevaya the bowl of puffs and putting her in the highchair.

"Damn ma, kinda hurt my feelings." Neith said, sitting at the bar while eating a bag of chips. "No, you're honestly stupid. You left Ai for somebody that I don't even like." Nes said, turning the faucet water on.

"I went back to Josh for a reason, ma." Neith replied, watching him spray the counters with bleach. "What is the reason? The toxicness yall have with each other?" Nesryn asked, wiping the counters off.

"Nawl." Neith said, leaning over and dumping more puffs into Nevayas bowl.

"Then whats the reason?" Nes said, putting his hands on his hips and looking at Neith. "I love him." Neith answered making Nesryn face frown up.

"You love the toxicness yall have, you don't love him. Did you get bored because Ai isn't as disrespectful and toxic as Joshua is?" Nes said with his face still frowned up.

"You sound stupid saying you love him. You know you don't. The way you came home happy after all those times going over to Ailas house, you was never like that after coming back from Joshua's house." He continued as he finished wiping the counters down.

"Stop lying to yourself." Nes said, squatting down to open the cabinet and grab another spray bottle.

"I'm not lyin to m- You are." Nesryn said, cutting him off. "You are." He said again.