𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 3𝐫𝐝, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You always tryna kick somebody out yo room." Sorin said, mugging Nai.

"Nigga, cause you always in hea actin like youn have a fuckin room of yo own. Talkin bout some quality time, fuck quality time. Nobody like yo ass, damn." Sarnai said getting annoyed.

Sorin smacked his lips and walked towards the door. "You a bitch. Im so tied of yo built wrong ass, I should put Nair in yo fuckin shampoo so you could be baldheaded for always being mean to me." He responded walking out the room, leaving the door open to annoy Nai even more.

"Hey uncle." Rin said, waving and skipping to the kitchen. "Whea my son at?" Fathan said after waving back.

"Ion know, he somewhea." Sorin said, getting his Arizona out the refrigerator. "Can aunt do my nails later?" Sorin asked, wiggling his fingers and looking at the acrylic nail that was chipped from Sarnai slamming the door on his finger a couple days ago.

"Yea, imma tell him to text you." Fath said before picking Phina up when she had ran over to him.

Neith came down the stairs with Sarnai, still talking. "Bring yo ass, taking too damn long." Fathan said, looking at Neith.

"But ma gon ask me ta help him wit that damn shit he be doin again." He replied after groaning. "Whats wrong with aunt aski- Shut the fuck up, Sorin. You always talkin when nobody said nothin to you." Nai cut in making Sorin frown his face up.

Fath shook his head, putting Phina down and motioning Neith to start walking to the car.

-

"Its sad you fuckin wit somebody who related to me." Sagira said over the phone, taking her hair out the ponytail.

"You ain't gon give me a chance like you been doin?" Monte said as Gira rolled her eyes. "Nawl, I'd rather stay single." She replied, taking the phone off her ear and hanging up, blocking the number right after.

She sighed, sitting on her bed and scratching her head. "Now I know why Sorin aint neva been in an relationship after that incident." Sagira mumbled.

-

"Sai left his laptop charger." Sorin said, sitting the charger on Falls bed. "He'll come get it when he notice its gone." Fallon said back, eating cereal.

Saigo had decided to move out when he graduated with his boyfriend that's been with him since 7th grade. He visits twice a month but only to come get food.

Sagiras been saving up to buy a house also so when she finishes university, she can leave.

Rin nodded his head and walked out the room, seeing Sarnai sitting on the stairs while on his phone.

He walked up behind him, looking over his head. He was about to ask who Jerin was but decided against it since all Nai does is cuss him out when he tries to talk.

He walked to his room and closed the door before laying on his bed and taking his phone off the charger, sighing.