𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 14𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You ain't take yo medicine, huh?" Sorin said, watching Kaltain make his way towards him. "I did." Kal responded, his voice deeper than usual.

Rin looked at his eyes before silently praying in his head and sitting his keys on the coffee table.

Kaltain wrapped his arms around Sorins waist, moving his hand down to grip his thigh. "Whea you goin wit this tight ass shit on?" He asked, looking down at how tight the shorts Rin was wearing was.

Kal looked back up at Sorin while licking his lips. "You showin niggas my pussy, walkin round hea in this tight ass shit." He continued making Sorin close his legs together together.

"Alrightt, let's go take yo medicine." Sorin said, pushing him backwards towards the room.

-

"Stop fo you break my armmm." Rin whined as Kal folded his arm behind his back and pushed it down while pressing his head against the bed.

Kaltain ignored him and continued slamming into him, feeling as Sorins juices ran down his balls and down his leg.

He slowed his strokes, looking down to watch his cream covered length slide in and out of Sorin whose walls wrapped around him perfectly.

Kaltain listened to Sorins loud moans and babbling, knowing that Rin probably had no idea what he was saying himself.

He looked up, seeing Rins face and neck red while tears fell down his face and spit fall down his chin. He smiled, kissing his back after releasing his arm and repositioning him in a comfortable spot.

All of this in the matter of 15 minutes.

-

Kaltain hissed when getting out the bed to open the door. He opened the drawer, noticing the scratch marks on his arms and from the way his back was feeling he knew he had marks there too.

He grabbed his gun, sitting it on the bed before putting on a random pair of sweatpants. He closed the room door after walking out and answered the front door after taking the gun off safety and cocking it back.

"Whatchu want?" He said once he saw Joshua standing there. "Well shit." Josh said, smiling and walking in. "Who fucked yo back up like that?" He asked, closing the door behind him.

"Fuck is you hea fo?" Kaltain said, slightly irritated. "Oh yea, mama birthday tomorrow. We gon celebrate?" Joshua said, sitting on the couch.

"She dead, it don't matta and who we celebratin wit? A whole bunch of crack addicted ass niggas?" Kal replied, furrowing his eyebrows and fixing him a cup of water.

"Hell yea, them niggas be funny as hell." Joshua said, taking his phone out his pocket. "It ain't gon be funny when you in the hospital takin yo last breath cause some shit popped off at the party." Kaltain said, straightfacing him.

"Ian goin. Thats riskin yo life right thea." He continued.

Joshua looked at him and stared for a while. "Aint shit gon happ- Bitch, you playin Russian Roulette right na. You got too many opps afta yo dog faced ass fo you to say ain't nothin gon happen." Kal cut in, frowning deeply.

Josh kept quiet before nodding. "You right, you right." He said, looking down at Elide who came from out the other room where all his things were.

"But shit, if I get shot I get shot." He continued, chuckling a little. "Aight nigga, if you get shot yeen gettin a funeral, imma instead celebrate yo death." Kal responded, calling Elide over to him.

"You a stupid nigga." He mumbled, picking the dog up.