𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 7𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

Kaltain stared at me while I leaned on the counter, eating a jar of Nutella.

He furrowed his brows and looked around before looking back at me. "What?" I asked, wiping the corners of my mouth.

He shook his head and sat down on the couch, cutting the TV on. "You took yo medicine?" I said, putting the top on the jar and screwing it on.

I put the spoonful in my mouth and walked over to him while running my hands through my straightened hair. "Yea, a few minutes ago." He replied, grabbing my hand and pulling the strings on my sweatpants towards him.

I sat down ontop of him, feeling him wrap his arms around me and lay his head on my shoulder. I took the spoon out my mouth while rubbing the back of his head.

"Yo- I'm not." I said, cutting him off since I knew what he was finna ask. "You is and ion know why you tryna keep it from me, mama." He said, massaging my back.

"You already know anyways so it's not bein kept from you." I mumbled, wrapping my legs around his waist.

-

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Wait- Shut the fuck up." Neith cut in, flipping Joshua over and shoving his head into the bed.

Josh winced when he felt Neith yank his arms and fold them both behind his back, squeezing his wrists together.

"I'm tied of you n yo fuckin shit."  Neith mumbled, tightening the grip he had on the back of Joshuas neck while sliding into him.

Josh's loud moan was muffled since he was facedown in the bed. Neith watched as his ears started to turn pink before releasing the back of his neck, letting him breathe more easily.

"Its sad that I even still like yo lyin ass." He said, moving his hand to grip Joshuas waist before slamming the rest of his length into him.

Josh bit his lip as his eyes started to water from the pleasure he was feeling. Everytime they fuck, Neith always hits the right spots that makes his body feel like its on cloud nine.

Neith is the only one who makes him feel like this, he tops everyone Joshua has ever slept with. "I'm s-sorry." He moaned out, feeling his spit run down his chin the more Neith slammed in and out of him.

"Shut the fuck up. Go apologize to that nigga you made get shot, bitch." Neith responded, punching his back in when he lost his arch.

"Fuck, I'm so done witcho ole stupidass." He muttered.

-

"Youn even know what likin somebody is, go back to sleep n leave me alone." Neith said, furrowing his eyebrows and putting his boxers back on.

"I do know what that is." Joshua said after clearing his throat even though it didn't make his voice any better, it was still hoarse.

Neith glanced at him before shaking his head. "Apparently yo ass don't since you was steady fuckin around wit my feelings. But like I said, I'm done witchu." He said, pulling his shirt over his head after putting his shorts on.

"Theres only so much patience I got witchu, bruh. Dont call me fo shit when I leave out this mothafuckin house, call yo otha nigga you was fuckin on last week." He continued as Joshua rubbed his eyes and ignored what he was saying.

"I'm serious. Once I leave, don't contact me fo shit if you not tryna be forreal wimme. I'm not finna waste my time comin ova hea just to argue then fuck you n leave." Neith said, sliding his slippers on.

"Ian doin that shit nomo. I'm forreal in love witcho ass but I ran outta patience witchu, tryna make things work  n shit knowin damn well you not gon be loyal enough to even be in a relationship."

"I'm done tryin witchu at this point, baby. So from now on, don't contact me fo shit unless you tryna be in a serious relationship." He said, grabbing his things.

"I've been tryin witchu fo too long but it's my fault fo fuckin witchu anyway knowin you wasn't tryna be serious." He said, Joshua just staring at him while rubbing his bruised up neck.

He opened the room door and checked to see if he had everything. "N go to sleep, yo ass look tied." He told Josh before walking out the room and closing the door.

Neith rubbed his nose bridge and sighed, unlocking his car and getting in.

"Feel like I'm gettin grey fuckin hairs." He mumbled.