𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 5𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Aint make a drop by yo house fo days n yo ass magically got a baby." Kaltains plug said making him chuckle and grab the bag.

"She mixed?" He asked, eating a slimjim and putting his hand on the steering wheel after putting his car in drive.

"Nawl, she just gon be bright like ha mama." Kaltain replied, watching her suck on her pacifier and look around.

"I'm finna go inside, its hot n she get hot easily. Preciate it, nigga." He continued, walking up the driveway and waving him off.

He opened the door and went in, closing and locking it back. He hummed when Aelain started babbling, dumping the things out the bag and onto the table.

Sorin walked out the room, rubbing his eyes and tripping over Elide. He frowned his face up, holding onto the wall while looking at Eli.

He stayed in that squatting position with his hands supporting his head, most likely going back to sleep.

"You aight, mama?" Kaltain asked as Rin hummed and nodded before standing up. Elide followed him to the kitchen, turning his head to look at Aelain every few seconds.

"I'm hungry." Sorin said, wrapping his arms around Kals torso and laying his head on it while playing with Aelains hand.

"You fed her?" He asked, taking Lain out his arms and sitting on the couch. He stood her up in his lap, feeling Elide lay down on his feet.

Kaltain nodded his head, cutting the TV on. "You took yo medicine?" He continued making Kal nod again and sit beside him.

Rin looked at the coffee table before looking at the TV.

-

"Unhappy." Sorin said, looking at Fallon and biting the inside of his cheek.

"You gon see a therapist, I'll pay fo it." Fall said, getting up and putting his chips on the table. "Ion need one, it'll go away on its own." Rin replied, rocking the carseat with his feet when Aelain started moving around.

"If you got postpartum depression, you fuckin goin. Talkin bout its gon go away on its own, no the fuck its not witcho ole depressed ass." Fallon said, mugging him and grabbing his phone.

"Ion know what the fuck you thought this was." He continued as Rin just stared at him.

Sorin leaned down, scooting the diaper bag towards him and taking out a bottle and formula. He sat the container on his lap and opened the lid, taking the spoon out and putting the powder in the bottle.

He sat the container on the floor, unbuckling Lain and taking her out before standing up with the bottle in his hand.

"You aight?" Sagira asked, walking in the kitchen and watching as Rin warmed up a cup of water. Sorin hummed, taking Aelains hand out her mouth and replacing it with her pacifier before wiping it with his shirt.

Gira stared at him, leaning on the counter and watching him pour the warm water into the bottle with the formula before shaking it.

"You look like you finna cry." She said, opening the freezer and getting her a popsicle out. "I'm fine, what am I supposed to be cryin bout?" Sorin asked, glancing at her before picking Aelain up and putting the bottle in her mouth.

"Ion know..anything? You tryna talk bout it?" Gira replied, cutting the popsicle open and putting it in her mouth.

"Ion have nothin to talk bout, leave me alone. I'm fine, ion know why yall keep askin if I'm aight." Rin said, rubbing his one of his eyes and walking out the kitchen.

"He know he not fine." Sagira mumbled, biting the popsicle.

-

"Well hello, Mr. Imalwayslateandlimping." Ailas manager said, following him to the back of the store.

Aila looked back at him and sat his things on the table. "Mm, I was only late 4 times. Don't do that one." He responded, clocking back in while putting his phone in his pocket and unzipping his jacket that wasn't really his since he took it from Neith.

"And you worried bout the wrong thing, worry bout Vangie and why she always late everyday." He mumbled, grabbing his drink and going back to the front.

"Yall so mean to me." The manager said, rolling her eyes. "Cause you not the real one, you can't fire nobody. You don't got the authority." One of Ailas coworkers said.

"And you know damn well that when our manager comes back, he not gonna care what time we come back as long as we got hours." He continued, scanning the items that were placed on the counter.

"You do too much for no reason, Mr. Ma'am." He said as the lady that was in line looked at him. Aila shook his head, pulling a stool behind him when he felt his legs about to give out.

He leaned on the counter when Neith came back in the store and walked up to him. "Yes?" Aila said, sipping his drink before getting it taken out his hand by Neith.

"I can't gas up my car?" Neith asked, drinking Ailas water. "Nope, not after what you did." Aila replied, watching him drink the last bit of his water.

"What I did?" He asked, leaning over the counter and throwing the cup away. "Said you was just gon lay on me n chill but ended up doin some otha shit to me." Aila said, staring at him.

"I did lay on you n chill." Neith said, smiling and looking behind him. "Yea, fo 5 minutes." Ai mumbled, playing with his strings to his sweatpants.

"I know you can see me talkin to him, whatchu still standin hea fo? Take yo ole huffin n puffin ass ova thea, lil nigga." Neith said, frowning his face up and looking at the teenage boy.

The teenage boy rolled his eyes, picking up his basket. "Ole gay asses." He muttered while going to the other line.

"You gon get me fired, how much on what pump?" Ai asked, crossing his legs and glancing at the boy who was still mumbling under his breath.

"40 on 3. You gon lemme eat it lata?" Neith replied making Aila look at him. "You just ate me out not even an hour ago. Whatchu needa eat it again fo?" Aila asked, giving him his receipt and rubbing his leg.

"Cause I'm hungry." Neith said. "Well go eat, theas a krunchy chicken the next shop down." Aila said as Neith chuckled and put the receipt in his pocket.

"Ian that kinda hungry, baby. Stop tryna starve a nigga n lemme eat it." Neith said, motioning the person behind him to go to another register.

"Move, you holdin up my work time." Aila said, waving him off and uncrossing his legs before crossing them again. "You gon let me eat it if I move?" Neith asked making Aila smack his lips.

"Yes, na move." Aila said, waving him off again.