𓂺

𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐧☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 3𝐫𝐝, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Nigga, shut up." Neith said, hitting Callum on the back of his neck.

"I'm just sayin, you talkin like yeen neva felt pussy wit grip in it." Callum said, rubbing his neck and looking back at one of the niggas who walked pass.

"I ain't. These hoes be loose as fuck but his somethin else, Ian gon lie. Feel like he be cuttin my circulation off my fingers n shit." Neith responded, moving his braids out his face.

"He dry?" Call asked makin Neith smile. "Nawl, he like a lil water fountain. Be makin a mess wit his lil cute ass." Neith said, mumbling the last part.

"You n Joshua still talkin? Aint hear you speak bout him in a min." Call said, going onto the escalator.

Neith shrugged, sipping his drink and sticking his hand in his pocket. "Haven't spoken to him ever since he called my mama a hoe." He said, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket.

Callum looked at him and shook his head. "Yo pops was pissed, huh?" He said making Neith nod his head. "Told me that he was gon send me to my auntie n let him beat me." Neith said, taking his phone out his pocket.

"You ready to go so I can drop yo ass off?" He asked, putting his phone back in his pocket after reading the message Aila sent him about being off today.

Call nodded his head before sitting on the bench to tie his shoes. "Between Josh n ole boy, who tighter?" He said making Neith look down at him.

"Why you askin these questions? You tryna fuck ole boy or some shit?" Neith asked, mugging him and lowering his drink.

"Nigga, I like dick in my ass not ass on my dick but anyways, answer my question." Callum said, rolling his eyes.

"You already know who tighter. Josh tight but not as tight ole boy. He like a loose kinda tight, you feel me? You can tell he got mo than 5 bodies just by fuckin him."  Neith said. "You slide in and be like, oh so he be fuckin fuckin, kinda loose." He continued making Callum laugh.

"Just say the nigga loose, whatchu coverin it up fo?" Call said, standing and pulling his pants up. "My ass look fat in these jeans?" He asked, turning around.

"Nigga, you flat as hell. Keep walkin so I can get whea I needa go." Neith replied as Callum sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Its alright though, imma find me a nigga soon." Call said, walking behind Neith.

-

Quinn stared at Layton making him sit down and mumble under his breath.

"Right, stop playin." Quinn said as Sorin raised his eyebrow and glanced at Kaltain. "So, anyways child, imma gon head n go to sleep." Rin said, using Kaltain shoulder to stand up.

"Yall have a lovely night, stupidass niggas." He continued, looking at Layton as he walked to the room and hummed along to a song that was in his head.

Kal shook his head and leaned back into the couch. "He a  bitch, he not finna shoot shit." Kaltain said, getting back on topic.

"How you know, nigga might shoot some shit." Layton said, crossing his arms. "He not. He too pussy fo that, gon send him to his brotha if he keep playin wit my shit." Kal said, putting his hands behind his head and looking at Elide.

Quinn leaned forward, grabbing the blunt and lighting it. "He still owe you?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows and blowing the smoke out his nose.

"6 thou. The shit I sold him n the money he borrowed." Kal replied, closing his eyes and tapping his feet on the floor.

"How much he borrowed?" Quinn said, passing the blunt to Layton. "5800 is how much he borrowed and 200 is fo the shit I sold em." Kaltain said, calling Elide over and giving him the porkchop bone.

"He playin wit my money, he startin to piss me off." He continued, keeping his eyes closed and tapping his feet.

-

"Nawl bruh cause whatchu did was uncalled fo." Quinn said, glancing at Layton before looking back at the road.

"All yo ass needed to do was sit thea n stay fuckin quiet. You always gotta do some extra ass shit, you lucky Kaltain aint pull his gun out n shoot yo ass." He continued, furrowing his eyebrows and gripping the steering wheel.

"You know Sorin the only one that can calm his ass down but he was sleep so what the fuck you would've did if he did shoot yo ass?" He asked as Layton kept quiet and looked out the window.

Quinn reached over the armrest and hit him in his arm making him wince and frown. "Answer me when I'm fuckin talkin to you." He said, mugging him and looking back at the road.

"I know you hea me askin you a question." He said. "Leave me alone, you irritatin me." Layton said, rubbing his arm and laying his head on the window.

"Aight, ian finna be captain-save-a-hoe fo yo ass next time he pull his gun out." Quinn said after nodding his head.

"Imma just let him shoot you. You die, you die."