𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 18𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Say bruh, why the fuck you starin at him so damn hard?" Kaltain asked getting irritated and lifting his head up from Rins stomach.

"Nobody was even starin, chill out nigga." Layton replied making Kaltains furrow his eyebrows.

"So you gon lie n tell me you wasn't starin when I was watchin yo fuckin ass the whole time?" Kal said, standing up.

"Bitch, make me bust a cap in yo ass." He continued, grabbing his gun off the coffee table and taking it off safety.

Layton put his blunt down and raised his hands in the air. He was honestly getting kind of scared, remembering that Kaltain didn't take his medicine yet and that Sorin was knocked out meaning that he couldn't stop it.

When Sorin slept, it was almost like he was dead. He wouldn't wake up to anything, not even to the sound of a gun going off. And knowing him, he'd probably pull the covers over his head and go back into his dead like sleep if he did hear one.

"Whatchu was starin at him fo, nigga?" Kaltain asked, cocking his gun and taking a hit of his blunt.

"Yeen got no damn reason to be starin at a mothafucka that belong to me unless you tryna get a bullet in yo fuckin head, bitch." He said as his mug deepened.

"My fau- It ain't no 'my fault' nigga. You starin at him like you tryna fuck him." Kal said, cutting him off. "You tryna fuck him, my nigga?" He asked, walking closer to Layton.

"Nawl, ion want to." Layton responded, standing up when Kaltain stopped infront of him. "Good. You wasn't touchin him anyway." Kal said, pushing him back down on the couch.

"His pussy belong to me and me only and ill be highly fucked the fuck up if you even tried to get in it, my nigga." He said, pressing the gun to his head and putting his finger on the trigger.

Layton was sweating and breathing hard as fuck right now, almost pissing himself when Kaltain pulled the trigger only for the bullet to not go through his head and end his life right then and there.

Kal let his arm drop, staring at Layton before smiling.

"I scared yo ole retarded ass, huh?" He asked, chuckling and taking the clip out the gun to show him there was nothing in it.

Layton let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and ran his hands down his face, letting his head fall back on the couch.

His heart was pounding and it felt like he had a lump in his throat. His head throbbed from thinking that he was going to die in that moment.

Kaltain took the blunt he was holding in his mouth out and kept his eyes trained on Layton, still standing infront of him.

"You one bitch ass nigga, ya heard me?" He said, looking down at Layton.

"Tremblin n shit from me holdin a unloaded gun to yo head. Even mamas aint do allat shit you doin right na." He mumbled making Layton look up at him.

"A pussy ass nigga can't fuck somethin that's mine." Kaltain said, tapping his gun on the side of Laytons face.

"Shit, even if you wasn't pussy, you still wasn't gon get to fuck him." He said, looking out the window behind Layton.

Layton wiped his sweat with his shirt and sighed when Kaltain had sat back down beside a sleeping Sorin.

Kal had put the barrel of his gun to Sorins head after wiping it off. He leaned down and pecked his lips before looking back at Layton.

"Who his pussy belong to again, Lay?" He asked, sitting his gun on the coffee table and lighting his blunt again. "You, nigga damn." Layton replied, staring back at him.

"Right, mine." Kal said, smiling.