𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 20𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"No, go take yo medicine." Sorin said, looking at Kal on FaceTime.

Kaltain sucked his teeth. "Ion want to though, mama." He replied, leaning over to grab something. "Well, ian comin ova then." Rin said, shrugging and patting Phinas back as she slept in his bed.

"Why?" Kaltain asked, frowning. "Cause last time you ain't take it and I came ova, you ended up fuckin me wit a gun pointed to my head for hours." Sorin said, mugging him.

"Mama, that was an acci- Right, so take yo medicine." Rin cut in, looking at his nails. Kaltain smacked his lips before getting up to go take his medicine.

Sagira peeped inside his room, smiling. "Bubbas hea." She said making Sorin look up and smile back. He got off the phone after telling Kal he'll come over later.

He picked Phina up, knowing she doesn't like to be alone in a room, bringing her with him downstairs. "Hey bubba." Sorin said, laying Serephina down on the couch while fixing her shirt.

"Wassup short." Saigo said, hugging him and leaning down to kiss Phinas forehead. "You straightened yo hair?" He asked Rin making him nod his head.

"Youn be hot wit that shit growing down yo back?" Sai said, sitting on the couch and sitting his keys on the coffee table.

"Nope but anyways child, how Rasia doin?" Sorin said, going to the kitchen to fix him a cup of water. "Shiitt, bae be trippin sometimes to whea I be wantin to rock his shit but otha then that he aight." Saigo replied, chuckling and leaning back on the couch.

"Violent as always." Sorin said, leaning on the counter. "I ain't. Heard yo short ass got arrested a week ago fo fightin though." Sai said, ignoring the message he got from Akrasia.

"Mhm, Gianna. The one who ain't got a daddy or siblings." Sorin said, taking the berries out the fridge and eating them after rinsing them off.

"Whea that lil fast ass nigga at?" Sai asked, taking his hoodie off to cover Serephina with it after seeing her curl up in a ball.

"Ion know, he left wit Faira last week n ain't been back since." Sorin answered, watching Fallon come downstairs.

"Faira retarded ass down hea?" Sai said, getting up to hug Fallon. "Mhm, ha and ha ole chopped up ass wig down hea but how you doin." Fall said, hugging him back before going to the kitchen.

"I'm aight, whea pops?" Sai replied, taking one of Rins berries and eating it. "He finna be 10 feet under if he keep playin wit me." Fallon said, taking the leftovers out the fridge.

"What he do?" Saigo said back, sitting at the bar. "Cause his ass actin like ian feed him earlier." Fall said, putting the plate in the microwave before grabbing a cup out the cabinet.

They all were chilling. Fallon had went back upstairs to give Sonder his food, Phina was still knocked out, and Rin, Sai, and Gira were having a conversation until the doorbell rang.

Saigo got up and looked out the window before opening the door, sucking his teeth when Faira and Sarnai walked in.

"Fuck is yall hea fo?" He asked, closing the door and locking it back. "Thats noway to speak to your gr- We don't even claim you. Don't embarrass yoself like that." Sai cut in, sitting back on the couch and keeping his eyes on his youngest brother.

"And yo lil fast ass bet not say no slick shit or imma punch you in yo shit. Ian playin witchu." Saigo told Sarnai making him nod his head and sit down.

"Why you speaking to your brother like that Sai?" Faira said, sitting her purse on the counter and walking to the living room.

"He ain't tell you what he did, huh?" Sorin said, putting his feet on the couch while munching on his other container of berries.

Sarnai looked at him, not wanting him to tell his grandma what he's been doing. "So, Faira, whyd you come down hea?" Sagira asked, changing the subject.

Faira looked at them all confused before talking.