𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 29𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"His mood swings becomin worse. Ian even gon lie, he be stressin my ass out." Kaltain said, dapping Sonder up.

"Shit, I gotta deal wit mood swings 24/7. It be worse when my baby on his period, lucky Rin aint punch yo ass yet." Sond said, looking at Fallon.

"What the fuck is you starin at?" Fall said, mugging him as he continued eating his eggs. "Anyways child, lemme borrow $45 so I can put gas in my car." He continued, walking out the kitchen and over to where they was.

"You got money on yo card, baby. Whatchu need mine fo?" Sond said making Fall suck his teeth and grab his wallet from his back pocket.

"Ion like usin mine n since youn wanna give me none, imma take mo then 45. Mattafact, gimme yo whole damn card." He replied, taking his card out the wallet and sticking it in his pocket.

"Just irritatin." He mumbled, putting the wallet back in Sonders back pocket and walking to the kitchen to peel his second egg.

Kaltain watched as Sonder shook his head. "Damn, you gon let mama punk you like that?" Serephina said, skipping to the living room after coming down the stairs.

"See, then when I try n take it back, he gon eitha try to punch me or start cryin." Sond said.

"I'm hungry." Sorin said, coming up behind Kaltain. "You just ate 15 minutes ag- I'm hungry so feed me." Rin said, cutting him off and crossing his arms.

"Aight, whatchu want?" Kal said after sighing and turning to look at him. "Why the fuck is you askin me what I want when you already know what I want?" Sorin said, tilting his head and leaning against the couch.

"Youn be eatin the same shit, mama." Kaltain said, staring at him. "But you know what I want so get it." Rin replied, walking to the bathroom after rolling his eyes.

"I need a blunt." Kal mumbled, taking his keys out of his pocket and grabbing his phone.

"Me t- Smoke if you want to. Imma kill yo stupid bright ass." Fallon said, looking at him. "Ian even finish what I was finna say, baby." Sonder said, walking over to him.

"Ion give a fuck, nigga. Youn needa finish whatchu was finna say and move fo I slap you." Fall said, mushing him in his head and going to the other side of the kitchen.

"You want food or not, mama?" Kaltain asked, seeing Rin walk slow as hell. He looked at him before huffing and pushing past him, waving and walking out the door.

-

"Fuck is yall hoes starin at?" Fallon said, mugging the 3 girls and putting the milk in the buggy.

Sonder glanced at them before turning his head off, getting a carton of eggs. "Yo man, nobody worried bout you." One of them said making Fall breathe out calmly.

"Nobody said worry bout me, stupid hoe. Whatchu needa worry bout is this gallon of milk that you finna get hit in yo shit wit." Fall said, tilting his head.

"Yall sardine smellin ass bitches needa stop thinkin you can take everybody man's when you can't. Bein childish n petty not cute. But then again yall hoes aint cute eitha wit them busted up ass sew ins." He continued as Sond pulled him out the way when somebody was trying to come through.

"Bitch, you got on a whole lace front while you talkin bout our hair." The girl said, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Baby, this real hair. Yall hoes always be thinkin that if  somebody black, they can't have long hair. Anyways child, yall pissin me off n I gotta pick my daughter up from school." Fallon said, waving them off.

"Somethin like what yall needa do instead of havin yall babydaddy do everything fo you while you sit at home n get child support but aint supportin yo child." He continued, putting his hair in a bun.

They rolled they eyes, not saying anything else. "Right, keep quiet. Anyways child, what time is it?" He asked Sond, snatching his phone out his hand to check the time before giving it back to him.

"How you gon ask me what time it is then snatch my phone to ch- Shut yo ass up. You pissin me off too, I'm droppin you off at home." Fallon cut in, mugging him before slapping his hands off the buggy so he could push it.

"You in my tru- Like I said, you pissin me off so I'm droppin yo ass off at home." He cut in again.

-

"Good evening, Mrs. Talay. I see you brought your daughter today." The lady said to Nesryn.

He looked down at her before waving her off and walking to his office. He laid Nevaya down on the couch, taking his heels off and looking at all the papers on his desk.

"I was gone for 3 days and this is what I come back to." He mumbled, rubbing his stomach out of habit. "Meaning that for the past 3 days, nobody did any work and waited for me to do it." He continued, gathering all the papers on his desk.

He looked at Veya before picking her back up and grabbing the papers, walking back out his office after putting his heels back on.

"Diana." He called out, sitting the papers on the table. She looked up from her computer and hummed. "Give everyone 5 pages and tell them I want it done before I leave. Please and thank you." Nes said.

"If they didn't want to do the work of a person who works in Pharmacodynamics then they should've never picked the Pharmacology major." He said out loud as he walked down the hallway.

He moved Nevayas hair out her face and kissed her cheek as she slept. "Its aggravating." He said.

-

"Why would you take a handful of my fries?" Sagira said, looking at Jahmir.

Jahmir smiled, keeping her eyes on the road and lightly slapping Giras thigh. "I told you get one, not a handful." She continued.

"My fault, shorty. Ian gon do it again." Jahmir said, rubbing her thigh before gripping it. "You is gon do it again, don't lie." Sagira replied, eating the rest of her fries.

"I'm forreal, ian gon do it again." Jah said, glancing at her before licking her lips.

"Stop thinkin nasty." Gira said smiling, pushing Jahmirs hand off her thigh when her fingers brushed across her area.

"Ian even think of nothin nasty yet, you ain't even give me time to." She responded, putting her hand back on Sagiras thigh. "But you was lookin like you wanted me to do somethin to yo pretty ass." She said, chuckling.

"The way yo ass was bitin yo lips and squirmin n shit when my fingers got close to yo lil pussy." She continued making Gira smack her lips.

"Leave me alone." Sagira whined, turning her head off.