𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 5𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"I want this one." I told Kaltain, pulling my crop top down with one hand while petting the small dog with the other.

He nodded his before walking off to get one of the workers. The puppy was a Pitbull and Rottweiler mixed and had amber eyes.

It took a while since the worker was acting a lil slow but we got the dog.

"Thea, na stop whinin bout not havin a dog." Kaltain said, opening the car door for me. "I wasn't whinin." I replied as he closed the door, jogging to his side to get in.

"Like you ain't call my phone a couple hours ago, cryin n shit cause yeen have a dog." He mumbled, starting the car.

I rolled my eyes and ran my hands through the dogs fur as he slept in my lap peacefully. "Daddy?" I called out making him glance at me and hum.

"Imma name him Elide." I said, turning my head to look out the window. "You finna treat him like a baby, huh?" Kaltain said, smiling.

I nodded my head, mumbling the lyrics to a song that played on the radio.

-

"Why you lettin him touch that shit?" Joshua said, looking me up and down.

Yea, he gon have to go cause he keep playin wit me. He finna end up on the damn carpet if he keep on, thinking cause I'm feminine Ian gon touch him. Bitch, ill pop these nails off wit a quickness.

"You got a problem wimme or somethin?" I asked, tilting my head and looking at him with the same face he was making at him. "Cause it seem like you fuckin do." I continued.

Kaltain took one of his earplugs out and looked at me before tilting his head back and looking at Joshua while gripping onto my thigh with his hand.

"Fuck you starin at him fo?" He asked Josh, lowering his controller since he couldn't put it on his stomach. I was about to finish rolling him his second blunt but ole dude interrupted.

"Why the fuck is he touchin that shit?" Joshua said, looking at his brother before looking back at me. "Cause I let him, the shit ain't fuckin yours anyway. Nigga, you got a problem wit me lettin him touch my shit?" Kal replied, frowning his face up.

I watched them go back and forth while I continued what I was doing before seeing Josh raise his hand in the corner of my eye making me grab his arm.

Now he know damn well that this nigga under me can't get up from me sitting ontop of him. Thats one pussy ass move.

"Nigga, now I know you know that he can't get up. You pussy if you punch him while he still laying down." I said, handing Kaltain the freshly rolled blunt.

"Shut yo sissy ass up n let go of my damn arm." Joshua said, moving his arm which made me tighten my grip. He hissed when my nails dug into his skin.

"Imma break this shit if you say somethin else slick. Yall uncivilized bitches gettin on my last nerves, lookin like fuckin sticks. Bet if I kick yo leg, yo ass gon fold in." I said, getting up making Elide rise up too.

Hope he know that height difference dont matter cause imma still whoop his ass if somethin else come out his mouth.

"Uncivilized, bitch you uncivilized. Who raised yo ass?" He said. "Sonder and Fallon Malik. Raised me good n well." I responded making him go quiet. I stared at him before letting his arm go and sitting back ontop of Kal who was higher than the roof since he was smoking.

"Thats what the fuck I thought, ole pussy ass bitch." I said when he walked away.