𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 15𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"I don't get paid enough for this." Serephinas teacher mumbled, rubbing her nose bridge and leaning on her desk.

"And can you stop fuckin starin at me? You like a damn bug, you just won't leave me alone." Phina said, mugging the girl and crossing her arms.

"Nd you like a lil upset baby, just angry fo nothin." The girl replied making Phinas mug deepen. "You still pretty though." She continued, getting a pencil thrown at her.

"Just a lil violent but thats aight also." She said. Serephina rolled her eyes and laid her head on her desk while crossing her legs.

She stared at the girl, Juvela, before smacking her lips and turning her head. "Ian neva met nobody as irritatin as you." Phina said, lifting her head up and looking at Juvela.

"Ian neva met nobody as angry as you eitha." Juve replied, picking up the pencil Serephina had threw before getting up and walking over to her.

"Why you comin closer?" Phina asked, mugging her. "To give you back yo pencil, I know you need it." Juvela said, putting the pencil on her desk and looking down at her.

She turned around and raised her hand making the teacher hum. "Can I move hea?" She asked as Serephina sucked her teeth.

"I don't care at this point, yall seem like yall get along." The teacher said, waving them off. "Get along? Bitch, we don't get along, what the fuck kinda sight n hearin you got?" Serephina said, furrowing her eyebrows.

Juvela sat her things next to Phina before sitting down. "Go back, I don't like you." Serephina whined while frowning and kicking her legs a bit.

"You look like a lil babydoll close up." Juvela said, ignoring what Phina had said. Serephina flipped her off and laid her head on the table after putting her arms in her shirt.

"You cold?" Juve asked, tapping her on her shoulder. Serephina nodded her head, scratching her stomach. "You bein mean cause you was cold?" Juvela said making Phina nod her head again.

"Hea." She said, giving Phina her jacket.

-

"Who fuckin jacket you wearin? That shit look too big to be yours." Fallon said, looking at Phina.

"Juves but its mine na." Serephina said, pulling the sleeves over her hands. Since she was small, everybody in her class was taller than her, Juvela being atleast 5 to 6 inches taller.

"The fuck is a juve?" Fall asked, furrowing his eyebrows and opening a pack of gushers.

"Nevermind since you wanna act slow." Phina said, taking her shoes off at the front door. "Thats that lil girl you like, right?" Sagira said making Phina look at her.

"Ion like her, leave me alone." She whined, tilting her head back and looking at the ceiling. "Yall are so aggravatin." She mumbled, going into the kitchen and opening a small pack of oreos.

"Anyways child, whats goin on wit Rin?" Sagira asked, taking her feet off the couch and covering up with her blanket.

"Yo daddy had to go pick Aelain up the otha day cause he started gettin suicidal n shit when Kal was talkin to yo daddy on the phone." Fallon said, sticking a gusher in his mouth.

"Still can't find him a therapist since everybody need one nowadays n thea aint no damn spot open. He gettin worse n my child not finna die befo I do." He continued, furrowing his eyebrows as he ate.

Sagira nodded her head, agreeing while watching Sarnai  come downstairs and walk out the door.

-

"I don't care." Aila said, glancing at Neith before looking back at his phone.

"Continue bein in that toxic ass relationship wit Josh, I couldn't really give a fuck. Just don't bring me into the shit yall got." He continued, rolling over on his back and crossing his feet.

"You wanna be wit him then be wit him. You know whea I'm at if the shit don't work out." He said, waving Neith off and ordering a box of pizza online.

Neith stared at him and grabbed his ankle to get his attention. "I wasn't even tryna put it like th- Yes you was, you talkin bout him like you tryna fuck wit him again. You can go." Aila said, cutting him off and furrowing his eyebrows while moving his leg to get it out of his grip.

Neith pulled on one of his braids before getting up and putting his shoes on. He grabbed his keys and his jacket, walking out the room and closing the door back.

Aila stared at the door before getting under his covers as he continued playing on his phone.