𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 9𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"You really not gon let me see my child?" Fathan said, leaning on the counter and rubbing his nose.

Nesryn sat his cup on the counter and crossed his arms. "Why would I if you're still doing what I told you not to do?" Nesryn asked, staring at him.

"You won't even let me take you to rehab and you think I'm going to bring her back in this house while you still shooting up in the bathroom?" He continued.

"I wouldn't give a fuck if you were addicted to smoking weed because there's no cases of people dying from that but you doing heroin, bubba." Nes said, watching as Fathans arms and hands twitched every few seconds.

"Think about how Fall would feel if he finds out that you're doing the same thing that yall daddy did." He said as Fathan looked down.

"What if something happens and Nevaya has to grow up without a father figure because you wanna be dumb and not get the help that you need."

"Was you thinking before you started or did you just do it without thinking of the consequences? You can talk to me about whatever you got going on but you not and thats probably why you're choosing to do that because of all the built up stress and frustration you got." Nesryn said.

Nesryn went closer to him, pulling him down to engulf him in a hug.

"I want you to communicate with me, bubba." Nes mumbled, feeling Fathan rest his head in his neck and squeeze him. They stayed quiet, Nesryn rubbing the back of Fathans neck while feeling his some parts of his body twitch and shake.

"You want to go to Rehab?" Nesryn asked, resting his chin on Faths shoulder. He nodded his head, sticking his hands under Nesryns shirt.

"Yea." He muttered.

-

"You was gon what?" Sorin said, bitting his lip to keep from laughing.

"I was gon eat yo ass like I be eatin the shit you be cookin but you ain't let me." Kaltain replied, lighting his second blunt.

"You said you ain't eat ass." Sorin said, rubbing his lips together.

"I ain't used to eat pussy eitha but look whea it got me. I be eatin the fuck outcho shit then after I'm done, I realize I'm a whole ass liar and that I disappointed God fo lyin like that." Kal said, looking over at Sorin.

"My fault God. You know you my nigga." He mumbled to himself, raising his hand after touching his head and both of his shoulders.

Sorin looked at him and tilted his head. "Nigga, I know you did not ju- I did, mamas, I did." Kal cut him off, laying his head on Rins thigh.

"Now that I think of it, you the only person I eva ate out." Kaltain said, rubbing his eyes when the ashes from the blunt fell in them.

"You lyin." Rin said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm forreal, ian wanna eat none of them hoes out and when they tried to make me, I cut em off." Kal said. "Plus you be tastin good as fuck, I would eat you out 24 hours a day if I could." He mumbled making Rin hum and look down at him.

Kaltain shook his head, putting the blunt back in his mouth. "Pretty ass." He continued, closing his eyes.