𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 13𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Nawl, forreal though. Whatchu did last month was uncalled for." Sonder said, laying his head on Fallons stomach.

Fall rolled his eyes, watching him kiss it. "You can't be tryna put yo hands on somebody when you get frustrated." He continued, grabbing Fallons hips as he kissed his belly button.

"Ian even punch you, yo ass had moved when I tried." Fallon mumbled, looking up at the TV while biting his nails.

"You still slapped the fuck outta me and busted my lip open. You be startin arguments just cause, knowing damn well ion like raisin my voice at you." Sonder said, looking up at him.

"Well don't raise yo voice." Fall replied, mushing him in his head when he started sucking on his belly button.

"You be interruptin me and won't let me get a word out. You startin to go back to how you was a few yours ago and ion need that shit happenin." Sonder said, getting mushed in the head again when he tried to lick it.

"Move, you fuckin disgustin." Fallon said, pushing Sond off him and getting up. "Baby, whea you goin?" Sond asked, chuckling when Fall flipped him off and walked out the room.

He sat up and scratched his head before sighing.

-

"Ms. Lindsay?" Akrasia called out after 10 minutes of silence.

Lindsay hummed and looked up from her clipboard. "Do you think he really loves me like he says he does?" He asked, looking down and wiggling his feet.

Ms. Lindsay sighed. "Well honey, real love is when you feel it, see it, and show it. And fake love is just words and nothing more." She answered.

"You can tell by the way they act if he's showing you real or fake love but it seems to me that he doesn't know how to show it at all." She continued, putting her pen down and looking at Rasia.

"Either that or he loves the way he has complete control over you. Can you feel and see the love he's giving you?" She asked, leaning back in her chair and taking her glasses off.

Akrasia shrugged and bit his lip. "I don't know, he's barely home and when he is at home he doesn't pay me no mind. He's always texting somebody name Ensley." He replied, playing with his fingers.

"I don't like how that person gets more of his attention than I do." He said quietly, frowning.

Lindsay crossed her legs and leaned forward, leaning on her elbows and watching how his eyes moved across the room. "Have you been taking your medicine?" She said, furrowing her eyebrows.

Rasia nodded his head, looking at her. "I haven't taken it today though." He said, putting his feet on the couch while looking at the floor, confused.

Lindsay tilted her head, looking at where he was looking before massaging her nose bridge. "Why didn't you take it today, hun?" She said, watching him scoot back on the couch.

He kept quiet for a while before looking up at her and humming, glancing at the floor again. "Why didn't you take your medicine today?" Lindsay repeated.

"Cause Sai had spilled them all down the drain on accident." He said, playing with his socks.