𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 19𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You chipped it witcho big back ass." Sorin said, mugging Sarnai while holding Serephina.

"Bitch nobody care bout them stupidass acrylics you got on. I just know if you tell mama, it's gon be a problem." Sarnai responded, crossing his arms.

"You shouldn't be fuckin on a 20 year old anyway, Nai. You fuckin 15. You really thought I was gon let you get away wit that, knowing that my younger brother is messing wit a nigga whose an adult?" Sorin said, putting Phina down after tucking the loose part of her hair in the bun.

"Yo hoeass needa worry about yoself n that kingpin you fuckin got. All up in my business when you datin a 19 year old whose a fuckin drugdealer." Nai mumbled making Sorin look at him.

He rolled his eyes, letting Phina out the room and closing the door back. "Dont start, you know I turned 17 a few days ago. Thats legal age consent to date somebody over 18. And you actin like the nigga you fuckin on aint just have a charge dropped from killing somebody." Rin said, sitting down on his bed.

Nai kept quiet after sucking his teeth.

"You lucky I'm even keeping quiet about the fact that you be smokin weed wit Neith. Be fuckin grateful, baby, cause I got mo dirt on you then you got on me." Sorin continued, rubbing his thighs with his nails.

And it was true that Sorin had much more dirt on Sarnai than Sarnai had on him. Rin just chose not to tell and get him in trouble.

"Well shit, imma just tell mama and pops about that time where you had a train ra- Shut up and get out." Sorin cut in, getting up to open his door while pulling his shorts down.

Sarnai rolled his eyes before mumbling and walking out the room. Sorin closed his door and sat back on the bed, grabbing his phone when it had went off and sighing.

-

"

I been told you I ain't like the bitch. Na look atchu, cryin cause she broke yo heart again." Fallon said,  giving Phina a bowl of watermelon.

"Imma beat yo ass if yo dumbass come home cryin again cause of that lil girl, talkin bout some 'mama she cheated again.'" Fall mimicked the way she sounded while looking at her and shaking his head.

"Told you thats a lil girl, not a woman or a lady. Ion give two fucks whatchu like but atleast date somebody thats gon be loyal n honest to yo stupidass." Fall continued, handing Sagira a tissue so she can wipe her face.

"You hard-headed like yo uncle." He mumbled, leaning his back on the counter. Gira kept quiet and wiped her face, calming down and only letting out small sniffles.

Fallon treated all his kids the same. He spoke to each of them with the same tone. He doesn't baby them, shit he don't even baby the youngest one.

The only thing was, he would choose his kids over anything and thats including Sonder. But that moment where he had to decide over who to pick would never take place.

"But you gon find someone soon, stop rushin shit n finish college witcho over emotional ass." He said making her nod.

He kissed the side of her face when she laid her head down on the counter before walking off.