𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 11𝐭𝐡, 2066
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"No cause you disturbed my quiet time. I stopped watchin criminal minds to bell yo ass out, don't touch me." Fallon said, mushing Sonder in his head.

Sonder sucked his teeth and fell back on the bed. "Anyways, who the fuck was you fightin fo you to get a bruise on yo damn stomach?" Fall continued, lifting Sonds shirt up to reveal the big bruise on the side of his stomach.

"The bi- nigga kicked me in my shit." Sonder replied, catching himself when he had saw Fallon raise his hand up to hit him.

"And why the fuck would yo stupidass let them touch you? You want me to punch the fuck outchu and give yo ass anotha bruise since you like em so much?" Fall asked, taking his hair out the bun and frowning.

"Baby, why you gettin upset about it?" Sond said after shaking his head and getting up. "Cause you let them touch you so move yo ass and get up out my damn face fo I give you anotha bruise." Fallon said, putting his hand infront of him when Sonder tried to kiss him.

Sond ignored his abusiveness and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling his head back by his hair before leaning down to kiss him.

"Movee." Fallon dragged out.

-

"Whea mama?" Sorin asked his pops, looking up from his phone.

"Sleep." Sonder responded, eating a big bowl of cereal. "This early?" Sorin said, referring to it only being 4 in the afternoon.

Sonder nodded his head and continued eating. "Who you fought? You was doin good for a few weeks." Rin said, getting his drink out the fridge.

Sond looked over at Nai before shrugging. "It was a random ass nigga. He ain't important." He answered, drinking the milk out the bowl before washing it out.