𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 14𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"We can fight." Sorin said, drinking his cup of water and fixing his bonnet.

"You can also plan yo funeral ahead of time too." He continued, looking at Layton and crossing his legs while fixing his robe.

"You not gon change? Yo ass lookin like somebody ghetto babymama." Layton said making Rin smile. "I am somebody's ghetto babymama nd I can put yo ass 10 feet unda in my bonnet, socks, n robe." He replied, tying the belt on the robe.

"If somebody got hands, they gon beat yo ass. It don't matta what they wearin." He said, standing up and covering Aelain up with a blanket.

Elide got up also, looking at Layton before following after Sorin. "Wake up, Kaltain." Rin said, standing over Kal after walking in the bedroom.

Kals face frowned up when Sorin sat down on top of him. He put his hands over his face, rubbing his eyes and looking at Rin through the cracks of his fingers.

"What?" He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Imma need my nails redone nd don't what me." Sorin said, mugging him while biting his nails off. "You just got them shits done the otha day." Kaltain replied with an attitude, furrowing his eyebrows.

Sorin looked at him before leaning down. "My baby gotta attitude today, thats cute. Na take yo medicine cause you not finna be havin no attitude wimme." He said, pecking Kaltains lips.

"But I'm fightin somebody today nd since I'm already takin these shits off, it ain't no pussyin out. He gon have to come back lata though cause its too early." He continued as Kaltains face frowned up more.

Elide walked out the room and into the living room before laying under Aelains hand that was halfway off the couch, staring at Layton.

Kaltain mumbled something under his breath making Sorin hum and raise his eyebrows.

"I wanna fuck you." He said, taking his hands off his face. "You can when you agree wit what I said on May 3rd." Rin responded, biting off his last nail.

"If I agree, you gon lemme fuck you?" Kal said, resting his hands on Rins thighs. "Is that not what I said?" Sorin asked, standing on his tippy toes and leaning over to put the bitten off nails on the nightstand.

Kaltain looked down before looking back up at Rin and licking his lips. "You gon lemme eat it?" He asked. "You tryna trick me into sayin yes knowin damn well you not just gon eat it." Sorin said, trying to get up.

Kal tightened his grip on his waist, not allowing him to get up. "Ian tryna trick you this time, mamas. Only thing you got unda yo robe right na is panties so move that shit to the side nd sit yo pretty ass on my face." He said, watching Rin move a bit and bite his lip.

"Can I put Aelain in ha bed first?" Sorin asked making Kal nod his head and let go of his waist. He took a bit before finally getting up and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hurry up." Kaltain said, looking at the damp spot on his sweatpants from where Sorin was sitting.

-

"Pops still not talkin to you?" Sagira asked, sitting down on the couch beside Fallon.

Fall nodded his head, looking at the TV and munching on a bag of popcorn. "I stopped tryna make his ass talk to me a few days ago. Ion really give a fuck at this point."  He responded, tucking his braids behind his ear.

"You tried talkin to him nicely?" She asked making Fall nod his head again. "He just looked at me n walked off, ion think he love me nomo." He responded again, keeping his eyes focused on the TV.

"I tried almost everything nd none of it worked so I give up." He continued, fixing his socks while looking down before putting his focus back on the TV.

Sagira stayed quiet and stared at Fallon for a bit. "You look like you finna cry." She said, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Thats because I am." He said back, putting a handful of popcorn in his mouth. Some parts of his face had been red for the longest time meaning that he had already cried earlier.

"Whea pops at na?" Gira said, watching Fallon lay down on the couch. "Ion know." He mumbled, glancing at her while shrugging.

"He should be upstairs." He continued, leaning off the couch to grab his phone when it started ringing.

He answered it, sitting up and putting the bag of popcorn on the coffee table. "Have everything started and organized before I get there." He said, sucking the butter off his fingers and standing up.

"Today was posed to be my damn off day but I guess not." He mumbled, taking the ponytail holder off his wrist and pulling his hair up while walking up the stairs.

"I thought yesterday was his day o- It was, they called him in." Serephina cut in, coming out the bathroom and drying her hands on her pants.

"He should've said no then." Gira said, playing with her twist she had did in her head.