𓂸

𝐉𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚☝︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 6𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Go to work." Fallon said, waving Fathan off making him chuckle.

"Why you tryna kick me out?" Fath said, following Fall to the back of the house. "Cause you aggravatin me, go head." Fall replied, mugging him and cutting on his desktop.

"All I asked was a question." Fath said, sitting down on the couch that was by the back door. "Yea, a dumb one." Fall said, looking at Fath.

"How is it dumb? I was just askin if you was gon get pregnant again." Fathan said, getting hit when he was about to put his feet on the coffee table.

"I got my tubes tied n get yo fuckin feet off my goddamn table fo I punch you in yo fuckin throat." Fall said, hitting Fath again when he tried to hit him back.

"You always hittin somebody." Serephina said, mugging Fall and climbing on the couch. "Shut yo ass up n go back to whea yo ass just came from." He replied, mugging her back and sitting down in the chair.

"Anyways child, can you call Juves mama n ask ha if she can come ova? I'm bored." Phina asked, standing on the couch to pat Fathans head after hugging him.

"Get yo feet off my damn shit nd I thought you said youn like ha comin ova hea." Fall said, looking at the computer screen.

"I don't, she ruins my day every time I see ha." Phina said, rolling her eyes and sitting on the couch.

"Mhm, I'll call ha." Fall said, waving her off.

-

Sonder stared at Fallon, watching him talk on the phone to Nesryn while taking the braids out his head.

"Oh wait, thats the drug characteristics not the condition dependants but anyways child." Fall said, resting his arm in his lap and lightly huffing after taking out the 3rd braid.

He looked over at Sond and mugged him before looking back at the TV. "Nawl, his ass ova hea starin like he don't got shit to do." He said, massaging his scalp and listening to Fathan talk in the background.

"Stop starin at me." Fall said, holding the phone up with his shoulder so he could finish taking his hair out. "I can't stare at you?" Sond asked, playing with the shorts Fallon was wearing.

"These aint tight on you, baby?" He continued making Fall shake his head. "They look tight?" Fall said, glancing at him.

Sond stuck his fingers under the bottom part of the shorts and lifted his hand, stretching the shorts out. "Nevermind, they stretch." He mumbled, putting his hand under Falls shirt and playing with his belly button.

"Tell Neith imma beat his ass so his common sense can reappear, he know he don't love that lil boy. Hope the one he left don't go back to his ass eitha." Fallon said, stretching his legs out.

"Please do, I'd appreciate that very much. I don't know where he got that stupidity from but it shole wasn't from me." Nesryn said over the phone while glancing at Fathan.

"You callin me stupid?" Fath asked, laying Nevaya on the bed.

"Bubba, you know you not smart so why are you even asking me that question. Your son got your intellect and I sure hope Nevaya doesn't have yours also." Nes replied, sitting his lace front on the nightstand and playing with the cap on his head.

"Anyways, I'll bring Neith to your house tomorrow so you could beat some sense into him." He continued, looking at his nails.

Fall and Nes continued talking for some time before getting off the phone, ending their whole 5 hour conversation.

"Yall be on the damn phone fo hours." Fath said, putting a pair of socks on Nevayas feet.

"And do but we need to leave to go somewhere again, my nail broke yesterday." Nes said, walking out the bathroom after he finished putting the lace front on.

"Aight." Fath said, picking Nevaya up and listening to her giggle.

-

"We already have that." Sagira said, looking at Jahmir.

"Nawl, think we used it all, shorty." Jah said, grabbing another thing of butter. "It was only a lil in thea." She continued.

Gira looked at her before looking up at someone she hadn't seen in a long time, Monte.

Monte wasn't close to them so she hadn't noticed Sagira yet but when she did, she started getting upset. Gira paid no mind to her and continued on with the conversation she was having with Jahmir.

The only reason they broke up was because Gira was tired of crying over the same thing. When Monte went missing in action, she decided to just end things and block her on everything she had.

She had moved on, meaning that she no longer had feelings for Monte and that all the things her friends was telling her about Monte didn't get a reaction out of her no more.

"Why she keep starin n shit?" Jah asked, lightly frowning her face up while looking at Monte.

"She my ex and she still pissed that I cut ha off." Gira said, glancing at Monte and rolling her eyes. Jahmir hummed, going behind Gira and wrapping her arms around her waist before kissing the back of her neck.

She looked at Monte and started smiling when she saw that Monte was getting even more pissed.

-

"Whatchu doin, mamas?" Kaltain asked, looking over Sorins shoulder.

"Deletin all the social media accounts I got." Rin replied, deleting his Instagram account. "Fo what?" Kal said, sitting Aelain on the counter and moving the fork that was on the counter somewhere else when she tried to grab it.

"Cause I'm not finna get dragged into the drama that these hoes was boutta start. They act like its they business to know bout whats goin on in my life n its gettin irritatin." Sorin said, deleting the app.

"Nd they was doin too much when they started tryin to talk bout my damn child." He continued, sitting his phone on the counter and picking Aelain up when she reached for him.

"They not gon say it to my face though but when I see them in the streets, they gon get they ass beat fo even thinkin its okay to talk bout somebody child." He mumbled, kissing all over Lains face making her smile and giggle as she kicked her feet.

"Whatchu said?" Kal said, sitting the leftovers on the counter and grabbing him a plate out the cabinet. Sorin looked at him before rolling his eyes and waving him off.

"Nothin." He said, carrying Aelain over to the couch to watch TV.

-

"You don't tell me what to do." Phina said, mugging Juvela while she aggressively colored in her coloring book.

"I do, stop colorin so hard. You gon break the colored pencil." Juve replied making Serephina roll her eyes while lightening the way she colored.

"It already broke." She said, dropping the broken pencil out her hand and grabbing another one.

Juve got up, grabbing the pencil and throwing it away. "Dont break anotha one, that was the second one you broke." She said, sitting back down.

All Phina did was mug her and keep quiet while she continued coloring.